$50 bankroll at everest poker

• henrysimbre88
      henrysimbre88
      Bronze
      i just wonder if the $50 is on its way to my account i have downloaded everest poker here and submitted my nickname on database.. hope i can hear from pokerstrategy coz i hav no idea if it is being processed.. hope our moderators will be able to answer my query. thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi henrysimbre88,

Could you please read your ticket here where we explained the current situation for you and follow the instructions?

Thank you
      Ingrid
    • Whezyka
      Whezyka
      Bronze
      I've received the "first aid" bonus here too, followed all the instructions and created, but it seems that the offer is not available for people in romania. I have a bunch of friends with whom i play all the time and we all got ps accounts. At first we went nuts with the starting capital. Now we're thrilled with a new one, but me and another friend got the bonus on everest, the rest got it on party. We cannot create real money account, but they can. Funny, cause we never played everest before and got excited that 2 of the bonuses were on another site other than the well known, common ones. Anyway, i posted cause i want to know if i can still get the 50$ on another platform maybe. Thanks
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Whezyka,

I am really happy you also received the first aid promotion from Everest Poker, however since the conditions changed you are not eligible for this promotion anymore :(

Sadly, there is nothing I can do here since this is a Poker room restriction. I apologize on behalf of PokerStrategy.com that you guys had to go through the registration process and now find out that basically you aren't able to participate.

I'm unable to place this bonus into any other poker room as this was coming from Everest Poker.

:heart:
      Ingrid
    • hopedope
      hopedope
      Basic
      Hi i wanted my 50$ on everestpoker but i doesnt have a ticket but when i log in there stands this:

Our customer service team is checking your information and will get back to you for further information if necessary. Please check your emails from time to time.

am i doing it right or cant i simply get the 50$?

sorry if i am stupid in this case lol just dont get it he:)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hopedope
      Hi i wanted my 50$ on everestpoker but i doesnt have a ticket but when i log in there stands this:

Our customer service team is checking your information and will get back to you for further information if necessary. Please check your emails from time to time.

am i doing it right or cant i simply get the 50$?

sorry if i am stupid in this case lol just dont get it he:)
      Hi hopedope,

Welcome to our community!

Please follow the instructions which was described in this ticket to you and help us to verify your account.

Once that's done, we can start to initiate your free $50 starting capital.

Let us know if you have further question regarding this
      Ingrid