[Application] Staking Sng Heads-up

• hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello, its my first application ever for staking.
      My name is Pruteanu Adrian . I've been winning player on NL20 sng heads-up games . For the moment i don't have a bankroll , that's why i was thinking to a get a staker .

Some of my results :

The sum that i need for this is 100 $ .
      The terms of this staking will be discussed in private .

Here is the link for the feedback :

Feedback for hakan23
  • 7 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey hakan23,

Please don't forget to add a link to your feedback thread as it is mandatory to do so following forum rules.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      All done .
      Thank you for your observation .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hakan23,

What kind of HU SnGs are you going to play with $100? What's your monthly volume?

Best regards.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Given the fact that i play well on this kind of game i will start with 5 + 0.25 .
      Until the end of the week i am on vacation , after that i could play 4 hours a day . I appreciate that i will play 400 - 500 in a month .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Hakan23

what has happened to your BR. you seem to have been successful on at least 2 sites from the pics?

Regards

Thazar
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Hello ,

When i made tha last withdraw , i made a huge mistake and play on slots machines ( real slots , not slots from net ) almost 900 $ . Let's say i have ''disease'' with the slots .
      I want to do this, to show me that i am able to keep a deal .
      I didn't invented other reasons because i respect me and also because i respect those who are reading this topic .

''For being respected , start respecting yourself first . ''
      Tudor Arghezi
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi hakan23

I am closing this thread is you have not been active in the English community previously and there is a staking forum in the Romanian community where you are active and therefore more likely to be recognized and find a staker

Best regards

Thazar