This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Staking Sng Heads-up

• hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello, its my first application ever for staking.
      My name is Pruteanu Adrian . I've been winning player on NL20 sng heads-up games . For the moment i don't have a bankroll , that's why i was thinking to a get a staker .

Some of my results :

The sum that i need for this is 100 $ .
      The terms of this staking will be discussed in private .

Here is the link for the feedback :

Feedback for hakan23
  • 7 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hey hakan23,

Please don't forget to add a link to your feedback thread as it is mandatory to do so following forum rules.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      All done .
      Thank you for your observation .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello hakan23,

What kind of HU SnGs are you going to play with $100? What's your monthly volume?

Best regards.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Given the fact that i play well on this kind of game i will start with 5 + 0.25 .
      Until the end of the week i am on vacation , after that i could play 4 hours a day . I appreciate that i will play 400 - 500 in a month .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Hakan23

what has happened to your BR. you seem to have been successful on at least 2 sites from the pics?

Regards

Thazar
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Hello ,

When i made tha last withdraw , i made a huge mistake and play on slots machines ( real slots , not slots from net ) almost 900 $ . Let's say i have ''disease'' with the slots .
      I want to do this, to show me that i am able to keep a deal .
      I didn't invented other reasons because i respect me and also because i respect those who are reading this topic .

''For being respected , start respecting yourself first . ''
      Tudor Arghezi
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi hakan23

I am closing this thread is you have not been active in the English community previously and there is a staking forum in the Romanian community where you are active and therefore more likely to be recognized and find a staker

Best regards

Thazar