wierd stuff @ FTP

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      last time i said someone was potentially cheating some of you guys told me that's highly unlikly, which i belived to be true because that wasn't that wierd... but what that happened to me right now was just too wierd to belive true, and every explanation besides the guy's cheating will be way too naive imo... the guy raises UTG 3.5 times the blinds... i'm with kings @ MP1 3 betting him he goes all in and shows 2-5 offsuit... wins the hand with a straight... i know it's highly unlikly that he could have known what is going to come on the flop... but how else can you explain wth just happened there? people aren't stupid and a guy who sits there with 200BB probably knows what he's doing or he wins through cheating... because he had to double himself up and that certainly wasn't by gambling.... another thing i wanted to know from guys who are playing PP and TP ... are there any swort of things like that happening there? and can i withdraw my FTP bankroll and deposit it in any of those sites?

thnx in advance... hope to get some answers
  • 11 replies
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Why do you play online poker if you think it's rigged?? I know I wouldn't. Learn somthing about equity of different hands, and you'll know 25o will win 1/5 on the time against kk.

people aren't stupid and a guy who sits there with 200BB probably knows what he's doing

that's definitely not true.

another thing i wanted to know from guys who are playing PP and TP ... are there any swort of things like that happening there?

sure.
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      yea it'll win 1/5 of the time but why did he raise with it UTG and then when i 3 bet him go all in? can you explain that?
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by helemaalnicks
      people aren't stupid and a guy who sits there with 200BB probably knows what he's doing

that's definitely not true.
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildknight
      and can i withdraw my FTP bankroll and deposit it in any of those sites?
      You can withdraw your BR once you produce enough rake. I'm not entirely sure how much this is but I think PS will tell you to email FT support and ask them.

You would at least have to clear your $50 bonus.

As for the main subject, I have nothing to say that you would want to hear. Could you try keep all your 'FT is rigged' posts to one topic? You also have the downswing forum at your disposal if you need to vent.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight!

As soon as you have cleared the bonus you can move your bankroll. But expect things like this happening also on other sites...

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      ty puschkin. can u tell me how to do so? is there any option to send the money to a paypal account and then to deposit it to another site, and while doing that get the bonus from that site aswell?
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      I dont understand how you can say that P.sites are rigged...Are there any proofs??!! I didnt notice except AP issue...If sites are rigged by the P.sites not users then all sites are rigged, but why would P.sites afford such a thing if they can earn a lot of money from acquiring players and the rake...?!This is their business and making success in business the main point is to be "fair businessman"

I think that if there would be some riggidness someone would shorly prove that already....I have a friend who is really good and professional software engineer and he said that he could brake the system, but he said that P.site servers and protection would notice that immediately and cancell the user...He knows the company Playtech and he thinks that system and software which they developed has very very good protection against any riggidness by teh users
    • jakes82
      jakes82
      Bronze
      last time i said someone was potentially cheating some of you guys told me that's highly unlikly, which i belived to be true because that wasn't that wierd... but what that happened to me right now was just too wierd to belive true, and every explanation besides the guy's cheating will be way too naive imo...
      Question...If you aren't going to listen to what anyone says because you think any answers that dont agree with your "cheating" consiracy theory are "way too naive", then why ask for any input at all? If all you are doing is seeking opinions that match your own, then YOU are too naive, and definitely cut out to be a good poker player...

I suggest you either start actually reading what people post in reply to you and try to take something out of it, or STOP POSTING!
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jakes82
      last time i said someone was potentially cheating some of you guys told me that's highly unlikly, which i belived to be true because that wasn't that wierd... but what that happened to me right now was just too wierd to belive true, and every explanation besides the guy's cheating will be way too naive imo...
      Question...If you aren't going to listen to what anyone says because you think any answers that dont agree with your "cheating" consiracy theory are "way too naive", then why ask for any input at all? If all you are doing is seeking opinions that match your own, then YOU are too naive, and definitely cut out to be a good poker player...

I suggest you either start actually reading what people post in reply to you and try to take something out of it, or STOP POSTING!

ture. that hand just broke my spirit at that time... and another hand 2 minutes before that one when i raised with jacks flopped a set and lost to quads... but you're right i should'nt have said that... i do care and that's why i posted... and your comment was absolutly right... i was also looking for someone to symphatize
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      i'm still trying to find out how can i withdraw... because i understood from ftp support that i could withdraw from proccesors such as moneybookers etc. only if i made a deposit with it... so if because PS had deposited for me can they withdraw it for me and deposit it in PP?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight!

Unfortunately that's not possible.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81