This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Variance SO Cash

• Slimijs
      Slimijs
      Global
      Had a terrible day playing poker. Had to make fun of a bad situation.

Hey Faggots,

I am variance, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day folding your -EV hands. You are everything bad in the world of poker. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any Royal flushes? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of fishes because they like to chase their draws, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Jennifer Tilly.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much random. I was a nightmare on Full Tilt, and the starter of your bankroll's downfall. What sports do you play, other than “press fold when reraised by naked Japanese donks”? I don't care if you get straight AA's, and have been hanging with a lot of donks (One just bad beated a regular; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves.

Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my donk bitch

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 3 replies