Lucid dreaming?

• 7 replies
    • novelsound
      novelsound
      Bronze
      No, but i'd like to know how it's done. Does it require a special technique or ?
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Did happen to me few times, didn't try doing it tho
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      I used to do this a lot when I was younger. you have to keep aware of anything that seems strange or unreal and pinch yourself, this will set you up for being aware of your dreams. I still have them now and again, my favourite thing as soon as I realise im dreaming is to fly! It feels so real!

Roo

:P
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by novelsound
      No, but i'd like to know how it's done. Does it require a special technique or ?
      sometimes it happens naturaly. But you can do it by some techniques.

You can either understand that you are dreaming on dream and get control of yourself

or

you have to lay on your back and not move at all for 30 minutes but to not sleep. Then you will feel strange feeling on your chest. Then you will be in paralysis, you won't be able to move, but you will be able to open your eyes (I gues) to see that in your room something is happening. Sounds, maybe some demons or whatever bad or good may happen. Some even feels touches. Then you close your eyes and get to dream, where you can control your movements, or anything.

This is not accurate thing so don't do this by my instructions. :f_biggrin: but is seems cool, I would like to try that :f_biggrin:

+ you need to understand how to check if you are dreaming or it is real life, and how to not get off your dream. As Controled Dreams don't last long naturaly.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      yea it happens to me all the time cus i don't have to get up at a specific time so whenever i realize im dreaming i try to get into that state :D . It only happens when ur on the edge of waking up tho
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by ihufa
      yea it happens to me all the time cus i don't have to get up at a specific time so whenever i realize im dreaming i try to get into that state :D . It only happens when ur on the edge of waking up tho
      first world problems? :coolface:
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      you have to drop on your back in dream or start spining around fast and it should extend a bit :f_biggrin: