This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL6 FR AQo 20.07

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.06 NL - Holdem - 7 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (SB): $6.93
      BB: $6.22
      UTG: $4.37
      UTG+1: $6.30
      MP: $6.00
      CO: $1.64
      BTN: $4.94

Hero posts SB $0.03, BB posts BB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero has Q:club: A:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.06, Hero raises to $0.36, BB calls $0.30, BTN calls $0.30

Flop: ($1.08, 3 players) 4:club: 3:club: 2:club:
      Hero bets $0.54, BB calls $0.54, fold

Turn: ($2.16, 2 players) 5:club:
      Hero bets $1.08, BB calls $1.08

River: ($4.32, 2 players) J:diamond:
      Hero checks, BB bets $2.12, fold

I don't know what to think about this hand...
      Play preflop- standard...
      I'm not sure if CBet on this flop vs 2 opp was correct but I had FD+SD and I decided to CBet... I don't know...
      On the turn when I hit my draw I had to bet...
      What do u think about river? Is it possible that I was bluffed?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Flop: Nope, I don't like CBetting into 2 opponents. If he had like A then sure why not. And either I don't like your bet sizing. You are just telling them "I have a draw or a weak hand". You wouldn't CBet like that with a strong hand.

As played
      Turn: Do you think worse hands even are capable of Calling you here? And of course it's doable if you consider to be the case. But I might even be inclined to Check it and bet it on river for value.

As played
      River: Not much to do. And I can't say if I don't know the opponent if you were bluffed or not, wasn't on table. :) Some opponents definitely may have bluffed you according to your bet sizes, some opponents don't. And of course very likely it's a value-bet.

Best regards.