переустановка Элефант

• Moskvorechie
      Moskvorechie
      Bronze
      Поменял комп и попробовал установить элефант. Раньше проблем не было, а сейчас устанавливаться не хочет. Требует создания нового банка данных, а при введении пользователя и пароля пишет ошибку. Можно ли как то сохранить старый банк? И как сделать, чтобы прога учитывала руки разных румов, где пароли разные?
  • 7 replies
    • Larres
      Larres
      Bronze
      Hello there,

may I help you? Please note we're used to write in English here.

Thx,
      L
    • Moskvorechie
      Moskvorechie
      Bronze
      I will try to explain. I changed comp. I did it several times before & there were not problems at all. Now when Postgre SQL installation begins, it is interrupted & write that such data exists. Certainly it exsists. It is mine, but program does understand it.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      You can not install postgreSQL because it is or was already installed on your machine!?

If this is the case, please delete all folders / files in regards to previous postgreSQL Installations. Afterwards try again to install postgreSQL.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mrk1988
      You can not install postgreSQL because it is or was already installed on your machine!?

If this is the case, please delete all folders / files in regards to previous postgreSQL Installations. Afterwards try again to install postgreSQL.
      It is possible that the program has on the registry some files , if so , the problem will continue even you delete the data from the main folder.
      To find all the files you should type regedit on the ''run'' bar and after that you should find all the files reguarding SQL and manually delete them .

Thank you .
    • Moskvorechie
      Moskvorechie
      Bronze
      It is all too difficult for me. I am from the last centure. Any way lot of thanks to every one.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Moskvorechie
      It is all too difficult for me. I am from the last centure. Any way lot of thanks to every one.
      I know someone that can help you, don't worry. ;)

You should be hearing from him shortly.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Update:

Turns out you already created a thread in the russian forums:

http://ru.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=475734

Please refrain from cross posting. Thanks.