European Union

• hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Hello ,

My name is Pruteanu Adrian , and i am from Romania .
      The motivation for which i opened this thread , is because i had an unpleasant surprise to see that my thread from the staking area was closed .
      I add the moderator , but he didn't accept the friendship in order to give more explanations reguarding his decision . Given the fact that i did't receive an answer i decided to write here .

I want to know from him ( Thazar ) , if the rules from European Union does not apply on this community .

''I am closing this thread is you have not been active in the English community previously and there is a staking forum in the Romanian community where you are active and therefore more likely to be recognized and find a staker ''

Is true that i haven't been so active on english commnity , but the same thing hapens with the Romanian Community .
      If you will look when i joined PokerStrategy you will see that 4 years have passed . The reason for the fact that i only began start posting on pokerstrategy is because the Romanian Pokerstrategy Community organized a tournament on my hometown Bacau . After this tournament i begun be active .
      I want to know why a german , french , italian , romanian , etc . , can't make a application for a stake on your community .

Given the fact that we don't speak the same language (Europen Union ) I consider that if i know 3 languages ( italian , english , french ) , i can post on all pokerstrategy communities for a stake considering the fact that i play well and my results .
      Thank you for your time .

P.S. For all readers of this thread , i excuse if my english is not 100% good .
  • 14 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Above all other forums here, the staking forum is the one that needs the most moderation. While I understand your points, I do agree with the forum rules that you must post applications in the community you're most active in.
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      ''Important:
      PokerStrategy.com cannot be held responsible for Deals and Stakes between members and will not aid in investigation of problems or potential fraud cases.

Staking Forum - Rules

• Posting of contact details is not permitted in the staking forum. First contact must be made through our community tool. For more information see: *** IMPORTANT: Contact details and first contact ***

• Stakees must create a separate thread in Staking: Discussion and Feedback and link it in his staking application. There is only one feedback thread per member.

• Every thread must contain the disclaimer that is in the message field by default.

• Discussions and complaints about stakees in other boards (especially Feedback and Suggestions) will be closed.

• The screename of stakees can be disclosed by other members in the designated subforum.

• Threads or single posts in the subforum might be closed or deleted, but the OP (original creator of the thread) has no right to request this.

• Members with Bronze status or higher are allowed to create staking requests and/or offers.

• Members with Coach- or Moderator avatar as well as employees of PokerStrategy.com cannot be staked. ''

I don't see this rule ???
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I'm sure they're going to update their rules with the additional rules they put in place to make the forum a better place :)
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      I know that every forest has its brushwood , that's why you can' t
      put all the people on the same bucket .
      I hope that this thread will be a constructive one , and the right decisions will be taken .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi hakan23

first I accept every friend request. been a mod I think I must be contactable. I do not have any request pending and check them generally several times a day. I have also now sent you a friend request if you want to contact me.

As for the staking rules they are been restructured atm and should be actioned very soon. I have clsed several threads recently from different users some more active than others on the given reason that they are mostly active in another community and that community has it's own staking forum. It has nothing to do with which country one is from.

The staking is a delicate forum as there is money involved.

I hope you understand and i also happy to discuss further here on through pm and you also have a report button at the top of each post and you can contact us with it.

Best regards

Thazar
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      First of all i waited for your accept until the end of the day .
      Second i see now that you are on my friendshiplist .
      I know that money is involved , but i know that you are aware that even the active members of english community can fool .
      I want to keep this discussion on this thread , because i want to see the people reactions reguarding this subject .
      I reiterate and i say that everyone should be able to access the other Pokerstrategy communities ( even staking ) because we are all part os the same family ( Pokerstrategy.com ) .
      I know that the language is a barrier for this to happen , but in my case if i know more than one language , i think that i have the right to access other communities features .

Thank you .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by hakan23
      First of all i waited for your accept until the end of the day .
      Second i see now that you are on my friendshiplist .
      I know that money is involved , but i know that you are aware that even the active members of english community can fool .
      I want to keep this discussion on this thread , because i want to see the people reactions reguarding this subject .
      I reiterate and i say that everyone should be able to access the other Pokerstrategy communities ( even staking ) because we are all part os the same family ( Pokerstrategy.com ) .
      I know that the language is a barrier for this to happen , but in my case if i know more than one language , i think that i have the right to access other communities features .

Thank you .
      You of course and everyone else has right to access other community features including the staking forum. An active member in the English community will of course also be susceptible to deceive other members but he will be more likely to be known by other members and they can more easily make their choice about staking him. So there is a difference on having access to the community or a particular forum (which you have) and been able to request a stake. You can of course become active in this community, introduce yourself, start a blog, help others if you know the answer of their questions or participate in general to get yourself known around.

English community is a great community (many will argue the best :D ) and I hope you can use it to it's fullest

best regards

Thazar
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Like i have said , i am new on posting even if i am among the first that opened an account on Pokerstrategy .
      I am glad that i rediscover this forum ( thanks to the people that organized the pokerstrategy tournament in Bacau ) and i will be glad to help others if i have the possibilities to do this .
      In conclusion i think that my topic should be reopen and let the pokerstrategy members draw the conclusions reguarding my person .

Thank you .
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Could i have an answer reguarding this problem .
      I think that i am not the only one in this situation , and all of pokerstrategy community ( members of all countries ) should be treated equal.

Thank you .
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I tend to agree with Hakan on this one. He's asking for a legit stake; staker should assume responsibility where his money goes.

I understand it's going to be difficult for him to acquire a stake since he's unknown here. But if he presents his graphs, bankroll, his intentions etc. etc. maybe he'll have a shot at finding someone. What's wrong with that?
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      I didn't make this thread only to reopen my thread on Staking , i made it because i think that's a matter of principle .
      I think that anyone should be treated the same , if they respect the rules posted by the pokerstrategy administrators .

Thank you .

P.S. I am waiting for others to express their point of view like Matel17 did .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I have also closed several other threads on the same basis that a member had numerous amount of posts but nearly none (or none in this case) previously in the English community and to the fact that in the community all the other post were made there is a staking forum.

I am open to discussion of course. But atm I do not see why you would not either consider making the request in the community you were active in or spend some time and make yourself known in our forums before requesting the stake here.

best regards

Thazar
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Dear Thazar ,

I am saying this for the 3rd and last time , i am new on posting on both communities .
      I wonder if Pokerstrategy have some rules that doesn't let me be active on both communities ???
      Second of all you should not close a thread if the requirements ( rules ) for that thread is respected .
      Only if i am new on both communities , doesn't mean that i am scammer .

I hope that you ( moderators , administrators , etc . ) arrive at a point and make a decision that will respect the pokerstrategy rules .

Thank you .
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Hakan23

After looking into more details into your PokerStrategy.com account we found some discrepancy so I am closing this thread and will inform you further through email

Best regards

Thazar