How much do you believe in full tilt

• RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has never shied away from controversial betting markets, and today is no different. They have opened up a market on whether online poker players will be able to play real money poker again on Full Tilt Poker on July 27.

On July 26, there will be a public hearing with Full Tilt regulator, the Alderney Gambling Control Commission, in London. Today is also a key date in the saga, as it is rumoured that a potential European investor will be announced for the troubled site by the end of the day.

The Paddy Power market is currently priced up as follows:
      9/2 – Players will be playing real money poker on Full Tilt July 27
      1/8 – Players will not be playing real money poker on Full Tilt on July 27

“Whether Full Tilt Poker is opened or closed on the 27th, players will have good reason to be playing poker on paddypowerpoker.com,” said communications spokesman Paddy Power. “Either way it’s a no lose situation for our punters and poker players as they get paid one way or the other regardless of the outcome.”

This is not the first promotion Paddy Power has unveiled at the expense of Full Tilt Poker, having recently announced a new Green Card loyalty bonus for former Full Tilt Poker Black Card holders.

PokerNews will be there at the AGCC hearing on July 26 and this writer will be updating and tweeting live the news as it happens. Make sure you follow @PokerNews and @barry_carter for all the updates as they happen.

Read more: http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2011/07/paddy-power-offers-odds-on-return-of-full-tilt-poker-6919.htm

To the mods if the link in the article are against the rules feel free to delete them
  • 9 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi RubyWesson

removed the second link as it was unnecessary and link of affiliations

Regards

Thazar
    • RubyWesson
      RubyWesson
      Bronze
      Cheers thazar
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      such a shame to see a great poker site go down because of bad people, It has the most like ability out of any poker rooms... I hope they get their shit together!!!!!!!!!! :O Case closed.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      You don't need to post the entire article here... Just edit it with the link to pokernews otherwise you are just creating copyrighted content on this domain and you are also losing pokernews unique hits.
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      1/8 – Players will not be playing real money poker on Full Tilt on July 27

Nice.....1/8 on a dead cert. That's like printing money.

Excuse my pessimism.
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Meh tbh those are not that good of odds and it is not nearly certain to not happen so I think odds are just about right. I think FTP will be getting the licence back after the hearing like 80 percent sure but maybe not that fast.
    • Gerovit
      Gerovit
      Bronze
      If you 2 are certain about that you should definitely put some serious money with Paddy even you are 80% sure that's 4 to1 and you are getting 8 to 1 on your money.
      I should wish you good luck but with this i wish you bad luck
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      risk averse players should keep 80% of their roll outside of poker rooms anyway. I see no reason not to play FTP again.
    • 1984ioc
      1984ioc
      Bronze
      Paddy Power are the shrewdest bookmaker out there.First of all they know they will get lots of publicity by offering this bet.Secondly they will draw people into betting on the 9/2 that there will be cash games while the odds of 1/8 or too low for people to be having bets on.This is a win win situation for them that they are famous for making these situations for themselves.