Just Signed up

• 4 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Well, I recived an Email from Everest sayign that they are going to be updating their Design within the 4th Quarter this year, which is good news!

I've decided to stay playing for a while, Maybe im just running good, but there seems to be qiute a few fish here.
    • TakeManies
      As far as I know you can withdraw, it's just so long as you have deposited during the dates stated. That's if you're talking about the 10k freeroll etc

That's just my thoughts though, I would wait for someone more official to turn up with an answer :)
    • matel17
      You probably have to verify your account in order to be able to withdraw. That's right, they let you deposit but withdrawal needs verification. They want to be safe and secure... :f_confused: but anyone can deposit...

• IngridN
      Hi Matt,

As matel mentioned it in his post, you probably have to go through an ID check especially if you just deposited and already requesting a withdrawal.

Also, have you participated in the first deposit bonus when you deposited? In that case you'll need to first clear your bonus.

Let me know