Few questions

• c4ught
      c4ught
      Bronze
      I dont seem to be able to post in any the other forums yet so here goes my essay.

I have just passed the quiz and already have accounts at party and FT so will be signing up to mansion most prob.

I'm going to refer my girlfriend who also plays and prob advise her to sign up to FT.
      As i already have a party account would i be able to get her referal money to go into my party account so that i could then have two rolls 1 at mansion and 1 at party which would build up through her play?

Also i have 2 other flatmates that play poker but obviously we all use the same internet do you allow multiple sign ups if we show proof of different persons signing up?
  • 1 reply
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi c4ught,

We can only transfer TAF bonus to an account which is created with our bonus code. In case you already have accounts at Titan and Party, you can choose to get your TAF bonus at MansionPoker.

If your friends sign up with the same internet connection, we'll have to make ID-checks. However, there's no guarantee that they'll pass the ID-checks.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-