was promised 50 d

• ditte2410
      ditte2410
      Basic
      hello...

a frind told me of this site.. so i sign up and tog the quiz..

and i past it after servel hour. then i hope for 50 d. and i was happy.

next day they say i shall have a phone call and scan som dukoment to them...

i have no scanner så i go down to the store buy me a scanner go back and then i scan and send all the thing there ask for..

then to day i got message i cant not get my 50 d . no reason why just that i have not pass somkind of secerity...

for 2 hole days i do everything you ask... everything... i then you just say no thank... you can not get 50 d but it you want you can make a deposit.. lol

it is and take your ass to the people and the false advertising. the promise a bonus against a quis and someone dukomenter but when i have done it all..
      i got nothing... just nothing.... thanks alot ofr getting me to buy a scanner and belive this fup sites.... will tell all my poker frinds this is fake
  • 1 reply
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi ditte2410,

I am sorry to read that you have failed our ID check.

However, please note that creating duplicate accounts is a serious violation against our Terms & Conditions.

If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support and they will be happy to give you a reply.

Ingrid

P.s: Also, please take a look at this thread as it could be helpful to convince you that we definitely don't scam our members :)