Love for the game of Poker

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello everyone back again to talk about my love for the game of Poker.Just wanna talk about the passion and love for the game.Recently the game of Poker online has taken a hit and the industry is lagging in the credibility department with new players and old.Since Black Friday i think it will take a couple years for the online industry to get back to where it was,but will bounce back and explode to new hieghts once regulation in the U.S market begins.The U.S.A market is a huge part of the industry.The game of Poker needs a overhaul in the marketing department to gain new players and push Poker high on the pedestal to new heights where the game should be.I truly believe and envision Poker to be so big,that we could see tournaments with huge numbers of players by the year 2015.I love the game of Poker so much i treat it as a family member.And when i see what has been happening this year,makes me wanna cry.I will never forget the first time i played online with the likes of KIDPOKER..TONY G..Phil Hellmuth These great poker players who have the same love i have and highly respect more than any other in the industry.These fellow ambassadors of the game will keep the Integrity of the game where it should be. See you at the tables JBCD71 A.K.A. Johnny ACES Cabral
  • 4 replies
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      lol @ hellmuth
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hellmuth is a great player and will only get better when he has controlled his temper.which i noticed he has been....and he will get better believe me this guys the real deal..hes proved..now imagine him with no temper..no getting mad or steamed..Phil Hellmuth will be so much scarier at the table ..of course dont forget more RESPECTED.JBCD71 A.K.A Johnny ACES Cabral
    • 01laitken10
      01laitken10
      Bronze
      Hellmuth is a great tournament player, cash games hes pretty bad (when it comes to playing the best, iv not really seen how he does against others), I cant really see how hes guna fix his temper. I mean, hes been married to a psychiatrist for god knows how long and that doesnt seem to have worked lol. For what its worth I had new found admiration for him watching the WSOP this year he played really well, had some great results and seemed to take his beats with some grace for once. But then I saw him go out of the main event on a ridiculously badly played hand and watched the big game this week and he was totally disrespectful to the loose cannon, elky and dario who were playing great and crushing him. So he's not changed like I thought he had. But hes always +ev in just about any tourney around.

Sorry for derailing the post lol
    • JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Always nice to see players or people reply to my post...tells me people are reading them and nice to hear others opinions.JBCD71 A.K.A Johnny ACES Cabral