NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($17.40)
      BB ($15.28)
      UTG ($23.44)
      UTG+1 ($10)
      CO ($12.69)
      BTN ($5.43)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.35, fold, Hero raises to $1.10, fold, CO calls $0.75

FLOP ($2.30) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 3:club:

Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

TURN ($4.70) 9:diamond: 5:spade: 3:club: 2:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $3.75, Hero raises to $15.05, CO calls $6.64 (AI)

steal from CO 25
      fold to resteal 56 (9)
      fold to cbet 41
      wtsd 24
      bet in position 59 (27)
      hands 558

he has low fold to cbet, but I he calls a lot preflop, so he might have overcards as well so I might be ahead, plus I have backdoor flushdraw. I have a not that he calls resteal with KQ so I domintate a lot of his hands.

On turn don't know what is better - to checkraise or to bet and call. If I check and he checks back, then I see cheap river. If he bets, I then raise and he maybe can fold a top pair or a bluff. But if I see the river and don't hit, then bluffing becomes more difficult for me, because he might catch something, or if he has already something - he calls because I showed weakness on turn, and also I cannot improve - this becomes a pure bluff.

If I bet turn and he raises allin, then I don't have the right odds to call.

But if I checkraise the question is yet do I have enough fold equity? If he has enough bluff in his range then I guess I do have. His bet in position stat is quite high so probably there are floats in his range and my checkraise is good then.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

I'd actually rather 2nd barrel it for the reason that we might at least save some money by that. If we do hit the river then we can go broke and even if not then we are still capable of folding the hand. Don't think that you are making him to fold his overpair there.

Best regards.