This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Risk - Reward - $11 MTT on stars

• jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi Guys,

I can grind $4.50 SNGs on STARS and make a profit.

180 Man SNG on STARS

feedback for jass1960

I can grind $4.40 Rush SNGs and Rush ODD and make a profit.

sharkscope oliverimoge

I now want to move it up a level and play throughout August on STARS, MTT $11, $22 and $11 rebuy.

But I can see that you guys might think that is a step too far - but (small sample - 400 +) I have had great success ($7000+ profit),

Sharkscope TheDoctor644

I have also have 2 csv files downloaded from PT3 that I can email you.

But I know variance is high so it is up to you if you want to invest - I offer 40%-60% in your favour - I appreciate the risks are high for you - but the rewards could be as well.

Other info

I am also being coached at MTT by Aaron Lambert and will continue that throughout August.

MTT Coaching **1/3 of Typical Price**

Where is the bankroll - you may ask

Withdrew $5k in Jan/Feb to pay for Xmas
      Withdrew $4k in July because my car was f****d
      And the rest is stuck on FT

So I am looking to play a mix of the above - no turbos. so probably play 5 a day average, at an average buy-in of $17.60 (1 x $11 rebuy, 1 x $22, 3 x $11).

So looking to play 100 in August at a total cost of $1760.

I only want 10% blocks ($176) - anything smaller is a bit of a pain.

I am away on holiday next week so will reply to all on my return through the member portal and then on skype.

Cheers

Jass
  • 2 replies