$50 deposit queston

• allinblind
      allinblind
      Basic
      i just applied for the 50$ test and passed joined william hill and imm wating to give my age proof etc....but i hav a problem i live in a hostel so imm not permeted to get its electricity bil nor phone bill what should i do ?plz help i do not want to miss this apportunoty ;( ;( ?( ?(
  • 5 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      hey allinblind,

Good to have you hear at PokerStrategy.com, Do you have a passport? or a drving licence? if you contact customer support and explain the situation to the great guys there then they might be able to suggest something else to you, to send the guys a support ticket just click, Here

If you have any further questions dont hesitate to ask,

All the best,
      Carl
    • allinblind
      allinblind
      Basic
      this is sad i sent them a thread and they said they will repy to me soon how long will this registrationtake :( :( :( :(
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi allinblind,

did you mean you sent them a ticket? or sent the required documents already? unfortunately, the processing cant go any further if you are unable to comply with requirements.

however, after identity has been verified, it can take around 48 working hours for money to appear in your account. :)

regards,
      wendy
    • ivica78
      ivica78
      Bronze
      Hi

I solved quiz last night and I still got $ 50! When will I get them?
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi ivica,

like i mentioned in my previous post, after identity has been verified, it can take around 48 working hours for money to appear in your account. :)
      it seems you are bronze, so you must have passed the security check already. :)

what games are you planning to play? and on what room?

smiles,
      wendy