New record

• outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Tried a new Italian poker site, deposited 10 eur and played 0.50 eur 9-man sng. After 25 sngs, i'm 17 BI's below EV and almost broke. Use good BRM kids :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 7 replies
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      very standart tho :f_biggrin:
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      I just found it funny that a swing this big would happen as the very first thing on that site. They're basically push or fold sngs (starts with 15bb) and the avg level of villain is atrocious. It took me about 1hr to play all those, I kept busting out again and again :D

I'm now at 21BI below EV after 32 sngs :D I'm not sure it's THAT standard after so few SNGs, I think I might be in the botton 2-3% most unlucky. I just laugh when I see the graph, it looks like the green line got bored of following the EV line and decided to try the solo thing ;)

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Whats the site? Is it Enet? If not whats the itallian site?
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Whats the site? Is it Enet? If not whats the itallian site?
      GDPoker (giocodigitale.it)
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by outspan
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      I just found it funny that a swing this big would happen as the very first thing on that site. They're basically push or fold sngs (starts with 15bb) and the avg level of villain is atrocious. It took me about 1hr to play all those, I kept busting out again and again :D

I'm now at 21BI below EV after 32 sngs :D I'm not sure it's THAT standard after so few SNGs, I think I might be in the botton 2-3% most unlucky. I just laugh when I see the graph, it looks like the green line got bored of following the EV line and decided to try the solo thing ;)

very standart really. SnG variance is not only about EV line but about setups too(low sample). You may get a lot more in situations where you get beter hands than other, so you can't say you are more unlucky than 98% of people. Those unlucky neither get setups, nor they win hands.

you are still about break even, so that's really standart.
    • outspan
      outspan
      Bronze

very standart really. SnG variance is not only about EV line but about setups too(low sample). You may get a lot more in situations where you get beter hands than other, so you can't say you are more unlucky than 98% of people. Those unlucky neither get setups, nor they win hands.

The thing is though, they keep getting set up (or making horrible calls) but then they manage to suck out on me :D it's just amazing how consistently it's been happening on this site. I was monster chip leader on the bubble with 11k, closest had 1.8k, and they kept sucking out on me and I bubbled out :D I've had my share of bad beats, it's just funny how that's all that seems to be happening on this site.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by outspan

The thing is though, they keep getting set up (or making horrible calls) but then they manage to suck out on me :D it's just amazing how consistently it's been happening on this site. I was monster chip leader on the bubble with 11k, closest had 1.8k, and they kept sucking out on me and I bubbled out :D I've had my share of bad beats, it's just funny how that's all that seems to be happening on this site.
      I got bubbled out with massive chip lead yesterday on party poker too, sick. But what can I do :f_biggrin: QQ<77 quads and 3 more cointflips :f_biggrin: