This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl6 Fr 21.07

• UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      - $0.06 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

BTN: $6.00
      SB: $8.43
      Hero (BB): $6.74
      UTG: $19.74
      UTG+1: $5.82
      MP: $13.24
      MP+1: $3.92 (~60)52/11
      LP: $8.04
      CO: $6.00

SB posts SB $0.03, Hero posts BB $0.06

Pre Flop: ($0.09) Hero has Q:diamond: Q:heart:

fold, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to $0.33, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.27

Flop: ($0.69, 2 players) 7:diamond: 9:heart: 7:spade:
      Hero bets $0.40, MP+1 raises to $1.89, fold

Bet size looked very serious so I just called and donk bet to check where I was with twins:) what do u think?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

Not a huge fan of donking it on flop. Why don't you just let him CBet? And of course as played I'd donk/fold here. We ain't ahead there, most likely beat.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Why don't you just let him CBet?
      Best regards.
      Because I feel better game when I'm aggressive player. I know where I am with my hands when I bet.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      Originally posted by veriz
      Why don't you just let him CBet?
      Best regards.
      Because I feel better game when I'm aggressive player. I know where I am with my hands when I bet.
      But you missing value with such a play. :) He ain't gonna continue with overcard type of hands but while he could still CBet with them.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Bronze
      So still a lot of to learn and I have to subside in this topic. Could u explain how I should have played this hand correct?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      So still a lot of to learn and I have to subside in this topic. Could u explain how I should have played this hand correct?
      As I understand myself preflop that his raise size is huge which might indicate to some strength. Therefore I'd be rather inclined to Call it as well preflop and most likely Check/Call the flop. Let him continue hands like AK/AQ and etc. And reevaluate it on turn.

But even if you donk then it's definitely a donk/fold, you most likely are beat there.