Unable to withdraw

• philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Hi,

I tried to withdraw my full WH balance, which included a $100 deposit of my own funds, but this transaction was declined.

I received the email below:
      ----------------------
      Hi xxxx,

We have declined your withdrawal request, because you did not comply with our condition for players who received the 50.00 USD Poker Strategy Bonus. This includes accumulating a minimum 50 USD for tournament fees and poker rake combined. Note that the withdrawal amount was credited back to your account.

Once you have completed the requirement, you can resubmit your withdrawal request and it will be processed as soon as possible.

We apologize for any misunderstanding and thank you for respecting the mutual interests of fair gaming.

With regards,

-------------------------

It's true that I haven't accumulated $50 in rake (due to not having enough time for playing), but I thought depositing $100 of your own money was one way to get the $50 starting capital? The 150 day period has ended too.

I'd be interested to know if I've missed out on the free $50?

And, will I only be entitled to my own $100 deposited?

Thanks.
  • 13 replies
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      If I understand it correctly, depositoed $100 will only make us eligilble to:
      1. Remove level limit play, now you can play any limit you want.
      2. Withdraw $100 + your winning (if there is any).

You still can not withdraw the initial $50 free bankroll until you raked $50.
    • Kuijp
      Kuijp
      Bronze
      and 50$ rake is about 2000 WHpoints?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi philhellmutt,

Automatic Bankroll Protection in place but can be lifted by either:

- $100 deposit
      - Accumulated $50 in rake and/ or tournament fees
      - Played actively on real money tables for 30 days (30 single days of rake/fee >0)

You deposited $100 and have you also received any additional bonus on top of that? If so, you shall complete the bonus requirements to be able to withdrawal.

Could you please contact William Hill and they will be able to help you with this query.

Let me know
      Ingrid
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kuijp
      and 50$ rake is about 2000 WHpoints?
      Yes. But I think sum of our Strategy Points is more accurate. $50 rake = 250 SP.
      (excluding Daily Bonus SP)
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN

You deposited $100 and have you also received any additional bonus on top of that? If so, you shall complete the bonus requirements to be able to withdrawal.

Let me know
      Ingrid
      Does our initial WH Points count for clearing the bonus? For example, I'm already raked more than $50. My WH Points currently is 10k. I deposited $20 today. Does it meant my bonus cleared just after I deposited (because I already have enough WH Points) or I have to playing to clear the bonus?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

Let me know
      Ingrid
      Does our initial WH Points count for clearing the bonus? For example, I'm already raked more than $50. My WH Points currently is 10k. I deposited $20 today. Does it meant my bonus cleared just after I deposited (because I already have enough WH Points) or I have to playing to clear the bonus?
      never mind my question.. be back soon with info
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by patszerdonk

Let me know
      Ingrid

Hi patszerdonk

If you mean to clear the deposit bonus for the $20 you deposited. You will need to play to clear it. Only newly accrued points after the deposit will count

Regards

Thazar
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Thanks for answer
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Just an update - I've been in contact with PS Support, and Mark seems to think that if you make the $100 deposit at WH within the 150 days you should be able to withdraw the $50.

Hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for your replies, and I'll be back to provide further feedback on how this transpires.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great! However, I've escalated it as well and let's hope we have an answer soon.

Have a nice Sunday
      Ingrid
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      I've got the final confirmation of this situation from Mark.

Making the $100 deposit within 150 days means you don't necessarily need to generate the $50 rake within 150 days, but the $50 rake still needs to be earned BEFORE withdrawing the funds in full.

See below. Hope this clarifies the situation for others who encounter this in future.

Cheers. :)

------------------------------

Dear philhellmutt,

Thanks for getting back to me.

No need to contact William Hill, as I can confirm that at in order to withdraw the $50 starting capital, you need to generate $50 in rake as well as making a deposit.

The $100 deposit within 150 days is to ensure that the $50 bonus is not withdrawn from your William Hill account. For further details simply click on the link below and scroll down to the section entitled; 'When can I withdraw my free $50?':

William Hill: FAQ's.

Is there anything else that I can help you with?

Kind regards,
      Mark
    • sim5sim5
      sim5sim5
      Bronze
      is there no time limit in wh to generate$ 50 rake to make sure u get $ 50 starting capital for withdrawal

to sum up if we deposit $ 100 in 150 days and get rake of more than $ 50 at any time we r free to withdraw all the amount ?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hi sim5sim5,

Once receiving the starting capital, you have 150 days to clear the $50 rake needed to be able withdraw it.

If, after 150 days you have failed to generate the $50 rake, then the $50 bonus will be subtracted from your account.

However any winnings over the $50 amount will remain in your account.

For example
      After 149 days you have $150 in your account and you have raked $30 in fees
      After 150 days $50 will be subtracted (as per starting capital rules) and the bonus will be taken from your account
      On day 151 you will have $100 which you can withdraw once you deposit $20

Hope this makes it clear.

Best regards,
      Gary