nl25+sh chrushers sweats~

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      So im really looking to improve my sh game. We all know that is where the moneys at :D . Im looking for 1 - 2 people that beat nl50/100 or completely bulldoze nl25 to sweat/find leaks and improve with. Preferably people who play many tables and volumes :D .

Im mostly a fr player and beat nl100 18 tabling on party which is the highest limit party really has any action on for full ring so I have been trying the sh for awhile. Have stayed at nl25 because i have never been overly impressed with my winrate and made enough to pay the bills. Lately I been thinking my winrate is fine with my runbad and the crazy rake at nl25 sh party (The fact im one of the biggest winner on the site) I also luckboxed 21k so I don't have to worry about the bills for awhile :D .

So I need to move up and improve always~ Anyone around my level that wants to work together? That or I gotta pay 900/hour for a coach :O
  • 4 replies
    • utenosmelynas
      utenosmelynas
      Bronze
      i'm back at poker few weeks ago. so nowadays i'm working on my game and now i feel i'm on a good track. start wasn't very good but because made some/many mistakes which now is realized and corrected.

anyway, i want to play 10-15k hands more alone to see how my game works and how i'm putting volume in. if it's great then i think we can do some really great work together :) analyse hands/sweat/discuss spots etc.

p.s. i'm not abc, have exp playing both LAGy and NITy styles. biggest leak so far was spewing too much at uNL. not anymore. :) played FR and 6max. now main game 6max. and also, i like creative game when it's possible and can be profitable. tough micros isn't the best pool for that, it's good to have in mind for upper stakes.

so put response here, if interested. i can contact you when i will feel that it's time to start working with someone else =)
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      $900 p/hour for a coach?! You sure?

Sweating partners is always good but getting a coach to ifnd leaks is very good too. Surely can get cheaper than $900 p/hour too :)
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      plenty of people that crush NL100 SH over a huge sample coach for ~$170/hr or less. check out the 2p2 adverts.
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      Hey targetme, I also play 15~ tables 100nl mainly FR on PP, but also play a reasonable amount of SH would be interested in talking to you further and possibly working together to improve. Do you use skype?