Create 2nd account at Pokerstars?

• Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      As I allready mentioned in other topic I am not happy with my nickname i choose when i registered first time at pokerstars. And I cant change it...
      Still, I am not that obsessed with that...

Main problem is that I only like playing at PokerStars and I cant connect my account to pokerstrategy...

Thats why I was thinking to create a new, my 2nd account and solve this 2 problems I have...

Is there any reason why I shouldnt do that?
      What kind of restrictions are there?
      I should probably use my brothers name?

any experience or facts are welcome...

tnx
  • 22 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Bojan1983!

You are not allowed to have multiple accounts at Pokerstars. If you make a second account you risk that your accounts are frozen and your bankroll is lost.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • raasz
      raasz
      Bronze
      Same for me... i already have an existing account @ pokerstars but i would like to play there for strategypoints. I think the only way to do it is by singing up with a different e-mailadres. The problem comes when the emailadres does not match with your pokerstrategy email.
      So... this is not a real option for me. I would like to know how an existing PS member with an existing pokerstars account can collect strategypoints.
    • raasz
      raasz
      Bronze
      Ok, tnx Puschkin. So that isn't a option.

Do you know if it's possible in the future? To collect strategypoints on Pokerstars with an existing account? Just like Titan poker?

Greetz...
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Ok, let put it this way...

If my sister creates poker account at pokerstars, where she will use my nickname, can that account be connected to my Poker Strategy account?

Or should I create new email address, new pokerstrategy account and new pokerstars account in order to get what i need? I dont know why it should be so complicated...

(I am not after free money or some bonuses!!!. I dont care about that)
    • deathace
      deathace
      Bronze
      Probably the only way to get what you want is to have your current account deleted by pokerstars so you could create a new one.
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Is that possible?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Unfortunately it is not allowed to have multiple accounts or to use your sister's accounts to track it to PokerStrategy. We are working on a solution that you can collect StrategyPoints while playing on PokerStars with an old account. But you shouldn't be very optimistic.

And no, you cannot delete your account and make a new one.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      So, here is what i can do...

Go to my friend who doesnt play poker, use his name to create new pokerstrategy account. Then, with that create PokerStars account and get 100% deposit first bonus, and PokerStrategy starting bankroll...
      Next thing is to transfer money from my "old" pokerstars account and start collecting PS points so I can be part of this website...

Correct me if I am wrong.
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      LOL

Originally posted by Bojan1983
      Hey guys, I'm gonna try to scam you by multi-accounting, getting your money twice! How does that sound?
      Summed it up for you.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Originally posted by swissmoumout
      LOL

Originally posted by Bojan1983
      Hey guys, I'm gonna try to scam you by multi-accounting, getting your money twice! How does that sound?
      Summed it up for you.
      Yea... it all comes to that... I am sorry for sounding like a jerk... Just enjoying this site and would like to benefit more from it, and I cant cause i cant connect my pokerstars account to it...

I am trying to show you how is it hard to do it right way, while avoiding rules are even rewarded...

Just like 72 calling your all in and getting flop 772...

btw, I allready said that I am not after money... I would even pay 50$ to get this straight...
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      And i would like to know is that is possible with partypoker? I like partypoker site and especially way you gain points. I am at TITAN now and with 50$ i can play only low limit tables and ofocurse i get almost 0 points there.

Furthermore i created moeny acc. at partypoker just one week before i found that site :evil: Is damn bad luck and if i am honest is also good luck i found your site quite fast since my game imporved from sure losing player to even player now after just 1k hands ;)

So is possible that you track my partypoker acc. to you so i can gain strategic points playing there? As i said i like party site more than titan.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

Unfortunately it is not possible to retrack your accounts to PokerStrategy. I recommend to play on other sites with our bonus code. On this page you can select a poker room, use our bonus code and collect StrategyPoints in order to benefit from our offer: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/bonus-info/

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • imson0ob
      imson0ob
      Bronze
      Same for me I already had an account on the 3 best sites ( Stars FTP and party) so now im kinda fucked. BTW puschkin can you please tell us why it is impossible?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      The problem is not on our side. The pokersites doesn't want it. :/

Btw Titan is one of the sites where you gain the most points here. :)
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      I would like to apologize for my not so nice attitude... it came out of frustration when i got email from pokerstars saying theres nothing that can be done... Like they dont care if I ll play there or not...

Sorry admins, and thank for your patience...
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Why don't you write the nickname you want on a small piece of paper and stick it on the screen over your current nick :D :D

Sorry, just kidding.
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      Out of whole topic you ve read only first sentence?

I want to be part of PokerStrategy (reading articles & watching videos) while playing on Pokerstars
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      No, I've read the whole post. Just sign up with another poker room. They are all good in a way and you will get used to them.