Many problems with NETELLER

• SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Hello fellow pokerstrategysts. I would advise you to be careful when using neteller.... you will now find out why.

I made 100$ with PS referral program and requested pay-out to neteller so I created an account. I thought that like in most places where you create an user you should know your username(ID number on neteller) and pasword but neteller also requires you to have an secure ID (for security reasons obv) But I did not know that and paid no attention to it when creating my account. Shouldn't be a problem retreiving it, you push the retrieve info button and recieve your details after some security questions etc.

But no, first of all the retrieval tool does not work. I recive no emails,even after multiple tries. So I contact the support team who tells me to use the retrival tool which doesn't work(I also noted that in my letter) So I send them an another email, their response: fill out a blanket and a member of the staff will call you in 3h.

So I fill it and wait for their call and quess what nothing happens, well maybe they couldn't get through so I fill the form again. But still don't recive a call, I even tried a diffrent number but still no call. I am helpless at this point, because the only way I can retrieve my details at this point is through a phone call....

And if this wasn't enough... While I was dealing with my details problem they asked me for documents for creating an extended account. First of all I send them an invoice with all my details and signatures etc. They do not accept that... so I send them a contract with my internet provider.... they dont accept that... so I send them a copy of my car MOT certificate(which is very difficult to fake) and they don't accept that either.... I am still living with my parents so there aren't any bills on my name yet...

To summarise I can't retrive my details nor verify my account but my money is already transfered... and i can't do anything...

Sorry for grammar mistakes
  • 10 replies
    • blackaces82
      blackaces82
      Bronze
      had the same problem with them rejecting my documents for account extension serveral times. then i wrote them an email, that their habit pisses me off and that ill close my account if they dont extend it asap, told them further that im planning to make bigger poker money transactions through them. next day account was extended, everything works fine now...

regards
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi SR1337 ,

I am very sorry to hear about all these horrible silly problems you have experienced with NETELLER support.

I personally agree that the response time from their side is way too long and I have complained many times. :f_confused:

What I can do for you now is to ask them directly to help as soon as possible and I will act on your behalf.

If you are happy with that - please send me your NETELLER ID to my email address. and I will explain your complaint and situation.

Let me know!

Best Regards,
      MissNatalia
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi SR1337,

To summarise I can't retrive my details nor verify my account but my money is already transfered... and i can't do anything...

I still haven't received your email.
      Is there anything I could do for you? Have you managed to solve your problem?

Best Regards,
      Natalia
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Sorry that I have not emailed you or kept you up to date with the situation.

Now it has become worse even,because Neteller updated their site my account ID which was saved by their site is lost. I dont have it written down(totally my fault, usually usernames are names not number so I remeber them by heart)

I also asked my mobile provider if I can recieve international calls, and they said yes, I can.

Any help would be appriciated, if neccessary I can contact you by email.

Thanks!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi SR1337,

Apologize for the delayed response in this thread.

Has this issue been solved please?

Ingrid
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Nope, my money is still locked away from me.

No changes, I will fill the call request form again and see maybe they will call me this time..
    • Zhusy
      Zhusy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SR1337
      Nope, my money is still locked away from me.

No changes, I will fill the call request form again and see maybe they will call me this time..
      put you country code number and ur number in the comment box separately, you probably input the number wrong and they cant reach u
    • SR1337
      SR1337
      Bronze
      Will try it tomorrow and will let you know the results...
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SR1337
      Will try it tomorrow and will let you know the results...
      any news here? :)
    • Demonic226
      Demonic226
      Bronze
      SR1337,

Not to state the obvious, but you should have received an email with both your Neteller ID and Secure ID the moment you created the account.

Also, if you you gave the Neteller ID of your account to PS then there should be some kind of history from that? (like a PM or something)

P.S Just trying to help you get your details back, so don't feel offended or anything if the suggestion sounds stupid.