MoneyBookers will freeze your account with no warning !!

• KKChancerKK
      KKChancerKK
      Basic
      Hi there,

I operate a MoneyBooker's account and I have had my account locked for "outgoing transactions" .. no warning email or contact. They quite happily accepted a credit payment to the account for £325.00 though, apparently that does not bother their security team.

You cannot contact them unless you want to rack up an expensive phone call (shocker).

Emailed security and provided the documents they state they require (despite the account having been operated since December 2010).

NO RESPONSE (not even an automated email stating they will deal .. never mind a courtesy reply).

Emailed their complaints department.

NO RESPONSE (not even an automated email stating they will deal .. never mind a courtesy reply).

Seems you can just wait and guess as to when they will decide to deal with ineptitude.

Until now I have had no complaints .. but their customer service SUCKS BIGTIME !!!
  • 5 replies
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hi KKChancerKK ,

Wow.. :f_mad: !!!!

What I can do for you now is to get your Moneybookers details if you like to send me to my email address. and I will pass on to my contact quoting your complaint and ask them to sort it out right away.

Just drop me email and I will be in touch with you directly.

Best Regards,
      MissNatalia
    • KKChancerKK
      KKChancerKK
      Basic
      Originally posted by MissNatalia
      Hi KKChancerKK ,

Wow.. :f_mad: !!!!

What I can do for you now is to get your Moneybookers details if you like to send me to my email address. and I will pass on to my contact quoting your complaint and ask them to sort it out right away.

Just drop me email and I will be in touch with you directly.

Best Regards,
      MissNatalia
      A BIG THANK YOU to Natalia .... She emailed/spoke to her contact at 8:31 and at 8:37 ... Voila .. account now active again ... MUCH APPRECIATED !!!

:) :) :)
    • MissNatalia
      MissNatalia
      Bronze
      Hiya,

I'm glad I could help. It's all thanks to my great Moneybookers contact :s_love:

Ciao,
      MissNatalia x
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      Had this problem too, got it solved in 4 days since I had no insider over there :f_biggrin: .
      I figured they do that at about ~1000$ in and out transactions.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Natalia is the bestest! :f_love: