• 9 replies
    • keoghh
      keoghh
      Bronze
      Tiled for meeee
    • joeldowey123
      joeldowey123
      Silver
      tiled for me, with tables on top of other tables, with the one requiring action to come to the top
    • Fr0z3nByt3
      Fr0z3nByt3
      Bronze
      tiled forever. this way you can also observe other players actions even if you're not in the hand, allowing you to see who is the nit and who's the fish. plus if I have them one over the other I often misclick :s_cry:
    • mrkhaan
      mrkhaan
      Bronze
      definitely tile for me too. That way I can seize the action at any table especially the rhythm of the action while still being well focused where the action asks for it. I tried the cascade several times, it always confuses me.
    • jasonforan
      jasonforan
      Bronze
      another tile man here :f_grin:
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      I think there is pro's and con's for all three.

I personally like tiled, just because I think game flow is so important and I always like to see exactly what is going on.

I know that a friend uses Cascade when playing tournaments because he doesn't like to see when he loses/wins a flip as he doesnt want to be tilted for the rest of the session and because he plays so many tables he will never know. All he will see is the next table and his stack size/hand. This is the same for stack ofc :)
    • Wacko118
      Wacko118
      Bronze
      Im now preferring cascade, especially when 10tabling it makes it a lot easier. Otherwise tables are too small stats are too hard to see and you will miss things. a small table in the corner and you may just miss it.
      Cascade comes up with the action as required and is a lot larger. I can tell the fish from the stats but i also have a reasonable memory as i play in different positions or diff tables so i can remember oh yes that guy is a fish or that guy keeps 3 betting me.

Just makes things easier to see at a glance. Not to mention the fact my decisions have become a lot more consistent because of it, table comes up with me a small stack or busted then it doesnt matter, i dont know that i lost it or how close it was so mentally im unaffected by it.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      I much prefer tiling, much better to see what happens on all tables :)
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      3 column of 5/6 tables in each on a 24" monitor is the best way ive found for multitabling, they overlap but like someone else said i find its the best for flow