[Offer] Staking for nl50/husngs20$ +

• YDdraigGoch
      YDdraigGoch
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

not going to say a lot pretty self explanatory =P

Looking for cash game/husng players with experience and for w/e reason they cannot play their desired stake atm,
      would rather take on longer term deals with possible coaching from me included also.

PM for more details =)

feedback for YDdraigGoch
  • 23 replies
    • DelBoyyy
      DelBoyyy
      Basic
      Edited by fruktpuff
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Hello, DelBoyyy

As per the Staking Rules, any member requesting a stake needs to be atleast bronze status and have atleast 300 posts in the English Community.

Regards,
      Richard
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      Edited by fruktpuff
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by mightyTooGood
      Edited by fruktpuff
      I do not believe you meet the minimum requirements to ask for a stake.
    • mightyTooGood
      mightyTooGood
      Bronze
      yes, about those 300posts, its new rule or smth coz i havent seen it before.
      I havent got any interest to spam here those 300points and then ask for stakee, if i dont meet those requirements, its cool. close my post then.
      I hope u NIVEKii didnt earned those 300posts+ for just posting that some1 havent meet those requerements. ;)
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      As mentioned, if you have a look at the Staking Rules, there is a requirement to have 300 posts within the English Community to request or apply for a stake.
      This is both for the protection of our members and to increase your chances of successfully getting staked, as you'll be more well known within the community itself.

Feel free to request/apply once you meet the minimum requirements again, but for now, I've edited away your information.

Regards,
      Richard
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      Pretty good offer! I will not even apply as I know it is stupid to start playing 30usd HU SnG's when I'm currently playing 7usd ones (but beating them :D )

Hopefully somebody reasonably applies :D
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by mightyTooGood
      yes, about those 300posts, its new rule or smth coz i havent seen it before.
      I havent got any interest to spam here those 300points and then ask for stakee, if i dont meet those requirements, its cool. close my post then.
      I hope u NIVEKii didnt earned those 300posts+ for just posting that some1 havent meet those requerements. ;)
      I have been blogging and interacting in this community for quite some time now and I did not revert to spamming in order to get to my post count. Believe me, when you're active in this community you will get to those 300 posts in no time, without having to spam to get there.
    • sinsas
      sinsas
      Bronze
      well I'm pretty old member, but my post count is low because I just lurk in the shadows replying to threads not so often.

@on topic: this is very cool offer, if it was for NL25 i would certainly apply, cuz i recently took out 1k$ because of downswing at NL25, and moved back to NL10 for a while to rebuild my BR and confidence :)

anyway good luck to any1 who gets this stake
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      pm sent
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      [edited by thazar] - Cojonel is part of the Blacklist that is to come shortly and is not allowed to place any request
    • KronanHonSjalv
      KronanHonSjalv
      Bronze
      Cojenel, just deposit a small sum? Your so degen.
    • kaldexpoker
      kaldexpoker
      Bronze
      gl
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      Originally posted by i5bet72o
      i contacted u via community but here is a graph:
      Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      btw lessthanthree can vouch for my honesty. He staked me for MTTs and i shipped a tourny and i paid him the next day (cuz he was not online after i shipped it).
      a few things u have to keep in mind regarding my graph
      1. WR is bigbets/100 not bigblinds
      2. I am mainly a RB grinder (our deal would ofc include RB)
      3. filter is nl100 rush
    • sidewalker
      sidewalker
      Bronze
      :club:
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      you got skype? It's easier to talk that way
    • YDdraigGoch
      YDdraigGoch
      Bronze
      first contact has to be through community tool i think.
    • noisecore
      noisecore
      Bronze
      Originally posted by YDdraigGoch
      strange , on the dutch community u can just post skype :D but ok I'll msg you through the community tool then :) .
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Originally posted by noisecore
      Originally posted by YDdraigGoch
      strange , on the dutch community u can just post skype :D but ok I'll msg you through the community tool then :) .
      Hey noisecore,

First contact in the English community has to be done through the community tool. Every community has its own rules. In the Dutch community everybody kind of knows everybody, but our community is vastly bigger (geographically) and much more anonymous. That's why we have put this as one of our rules.

All the best,

NIVEKii