[NL2-NL10] NL5 QQ multiway postflop fr

• Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      So after getting limp-raised by unknown I don't really like my QQ that much but folding is kinda too weak so I call being ready to fold to any heavy action.

After snap AI and a even faster call I pretty much sure I am behind, but my hand clearly has a lot of equity so I just hope none of them has KK which would kill my set outs and block straight cards.

Questions:

should I fold pre knowing 100% he has AA or KK or calling for set value is fine.

Do we have an easy call on the flop, would it still be a call if we wer both deepstacked.

Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 8 players - View hand 1380395
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

CO: $7.08
      BTN: $3.73
      SB: $2.50
      BB: $3.66
      UTG: $5.49
      UTG+1: $3.80
      Hero (MP1): $6.15
      MP2: $1.93

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is MP1 with Q :heart: Q :club:
      UTG calls $0.05, 1 fold, Hero raises to $0.20, 4 folds, BB calls $0.15, UTG raises to $0.75, Hero calls $0.55, BB calls $0.55

Flop: ($2.27) 9 :club: J :heart: T :club: (3 players)
      BB bets $2.91, UTG raises to $4.74, Hero calls $4.74

Turn: ($14.66) K :heart: (3 players)

River: ($14.66) 5 :diamond: (3 players)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Steelbrewer,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

About the hand:
      Rather fold it preflop. It's way too often a KK/AA type of hand which picks such a line. We can't even set-mine here while not having good stacks. And as played nothing much I would change, as you Called it preflop it's hard to lay down your overpair+OESD.

Best regards.