This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 FR 55 - Wasted Fullhouse

• cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $3.88
      UTG1:
      $3.29
      MP1:
      $2.45

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5:spade: , 5:club:
      UTG1 raises to $0.04, UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.04, 5 folds, Hero calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.13) T:heart: , 5:diamond: , 4:spade: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 checks, MP1 checks.

Turn: ($0.13) K:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG1 checks, MP1 checks.

River: ($0.13) 4:club: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.13, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.13

Hi veriz,

I plan to ch/c on the flop, and then bet on the turn if nobody bet on the flop. But when Kd turns up on the turn I thought there's a good chance UTG1 got a K and somebody might have fd. So I decide to ch because I think the fold equity is too great if I bet or protect my hand and I don't want them to fold.
      On the river I tried to represent a bluff, I guess it's better to ch or minbet.
      So did I play this right? Or there's a good way to get more value from this.

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Bet the flop & turn yourself. No way I am going to Check it. They ain't gonna take stabs anyways if they don't have a stronger hand either. And with Check/Call you just wont build up the pot.

Best regards.