Hey guys

I am a new member in pokerstrategy community and i decided to start a blog.I ll play mostly 9 man turbo sngs.My goal is to clear as many first deposit bonuses as i can before 2012

How i will do it?

Here is a roadmap of my challenge:

I ll start with 7$ sngs in pokerstars.I believe i will clear the 600$ bonus untill 15 september

Next stop will be party poker.There i will be playing the 11$ so i can clear the bonus in the remaining 15 days of september

For the October i ll be playing the 11$ on bwin and ongame network.I ll clear the 1000$ bonus till the end of the month

For the November I ll be playing the 11$ on betfair.I hope i can clear the bonus till the end of this month

For December i ll be play titan poker.I hope i can i clear 1000$ there in a month

From the new year i ll start a new blog trying to reach supernova in pokerstars platform playing 15$.The updates of this blog will be every time i finish a challenge meaning once in a month approximately

As i calculated if i could have a 5% sample (which i believe is very sustainable in these levels until 15$ in pokerstars) i will be able to have extremely good profits for my age

Cya on the tables