How to sign up with pokerstrategy on stars having already created a pokerstars account?

• Cagey
      Cagey
      Bronze
      Hi, I just cleared my bonus for party poker, and hence withdrew my money as fast as possible, in order to put it on stars.
      Now its on stars is there anyway for me to get pokerstrategy points?

cheers
  • 4 replies
    • pepsico
      pepsico
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cagey
      Hi, I just cleared my bonus for party poker, and hence withdrew my money as fast as possible, in order to put it on stars.
      Now its on stars is there anyway for me to get pokerstrategy points?

cheers
      Well, I had long e-mail conversations with three different pokerstars support workers, and had no success in tracking my account to pokerstrategy. They just don't allow it.
    • rudders93
      rudders93
      Bronze
      I tried as well, sadly can't :(

It's real pitty, wish you could, hopefully someone eventually will be able to convince them to allow it, that would be absolutely amazing!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Cagey

They normally don't allow any retracking unfortunately

Regards

Thazar
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Unfortunately PokerStars does not allow the re-tracking of player accounts. We understand that those of you who do not have a tracked account are upset.

Briefly about why this wouldn't be a logical step for PokerStars. As you know as an affiliate we earn money by referring customers to each poker room. If they would decide to re-track your accounts it would mean they would need to give up some of their share and pay us a certain % in exchange. If you think about it, you soon realize that any emails requesting such would just have a dead end.

We have discussed this matter with PokerStars in the past but ultimately have to accept PokerStars’ decision.

You are welcome to take a look at our Poker room partners and create a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com

Anything else we can help you with, please do let us know.
      Ingrid