[NL2-NL10] 2nl, fr, 33

• DrDunne
      Known players:

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 3:heart: , 3:spade:
      UTG1 calls $0.02, 2 folds, MP2 raises to $0.10, MP3 folds, Hero calls $0.10, 3 folds, UTG1 calls $0.08.

Flop: ($0.33) A:club: , K:diamond: , 3:club: (3 players)
      UTG1 checks, MP2 bets $0.2, Hero raises to $0.60, UTG1 folds, MP2 calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.53) A:diamond: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.21 (All-In), MP2 calls $1.21.

River: ($3.95) 9:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.95

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows a full-house, kings full of aces (Ks Kc)
      Hero shows (3h 3s)

MP2 wins with a full-house, kings full of aces (Ks Kc)

should i have shoved on the turn like that? i decided i didn't want to check and any reasonable bet would have been half of my stack so i decided a shove was the best. but looking back on it i'm not sure if i should have checked or not since it is likely that i will only force the weaker hands out and keep in the 2 hands that have me beat.... although that's very unlikely.. maybe i'm always looking to play for stackes here.

i also have a question about stats.... i know its probably not the place to ask about it but i wanted your opinion since you know your stuff. im using the elephant's hud and just changing from beginner to expert and i was wondering if you could recommend me which stats i should use...
  • 1 reply