deposit problem

• Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

I made an account and when tried to deposit using 1000VIPPS code , explorer just constantly crashed. Now I tried it on different computer and it says I already used this code but there is still 0 $ in my cashier?!?
  • 4 replies
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      contact everest support!

gl
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Dawnfall,

Great to hear you are participating in our promotions. A little more details:

1000VIPPS - $ 1000 Bonus

When you select this bonus you will receive a $1,000 step by step bonus on top of your first deposit. This means you don't need to clear the entire bonus in one go, but receive parts of it as you play.

As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.

You have a total of 30 days to clear the entire bonus.

Hope this was helpful!
      Ingrid
    • matel17
      matel17
      Bronze
      I think he meant that his deposit wasn't taken.

Also, the $1000 bonus is impossible to release for low stakes players. Multitabling on everest is a pain and there isn't much traffic especially in higher stakes anyway. Time allowed is just a month :f_cry:
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thanks matel for clarifying this for me :)

The problem is seem to be that the system still registered your request of using the bonus code when you deposited and this is why it doesn't let you type it in again.

Please contact Everest Poker customer support and they will be able to help you to look into this as we don't have access to any players account or transaction history.

Please let me know
      Ingrid