[Application] 9m Turbo sng (Pokerstars)

• NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback NIVEKii

Hi guys,

I have recently been staked to play the $1.5 9m Turbo sng's on Pokerstars. After a week or two I have been asked to return the stake due to personal reasons from the staker. On top of that, the little bankroll I had I lost due to an unfortunate staking deal (the one with OOMMBager). Well I suppose it went south as I haven't heard anything of him for the last week.

This makes me quite sad, not because I'm left broke online, but that once again, the vulnerability of this staking forum has been proven.

I am asking for a stake to play the $1.5 or $3.5 sng's (the latter being preferred). As I play anywhere between 6 and 10 tables, a stake of 50BI would be preferred.

I am open to various offers, ranging from playing x number of games to a longterm stake where we move up limits together.

:diamond: Profits will be shared 40/60 in backers favor
      :diamond: FPP bonuses and VIP Stellar rewards are not included

I can offer 25 to 50 games per day, depending on the day and what other responsibilities I have. I am online daily on Skype and am available for updates whenever you ask for it.

The graph is one for 517 games of $1.5 9m Turbo sng's with a 42.0% ITM and a 3.2% ROI. I have been struggling with my HU, so with good work ethic I can increase that 3.2 to 4-5% at least. I am also working on my bubble play, to increase my ITM percentile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st: 10.4%
      2nd: 15.1%
      3rd: 16.4%
      4th: 14.7%

Thank you for reading, if there are any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through this thread or via the community tool.

NIVEKii
  • 3 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback NIVEKii

Hi guys,

I have recently been staked to play the $1.5 9m Turbo sng's on Pokerstars. After a week or two I have been asked to return the stake due to personal reasons from the staker. On top of that, the little bankroll I had I lost due to an unfortunate staking deal (the one with OOMMBager). Well I suppose it went south as I haven't heard anything of him for the last week.

This makes me quite sad, not because I'm left broke online, but that once again, the vulnerability of this staking forum has been proven.

I am asking for a stake to play the $1.5 or $3.5 sng's (the latter being preferred). As I play anywhere between 6 and 10 tables, a stake of 50BI would be preferred.

I am open to various offers, ranging from playing x number of games to a longterm stake where we move up limits together.

:diamond: Profits will be shared 40/60 in backers favor
      :diamond: FPP bonuses and VIP Stellar rewards are not included

I can offer 25 to 50 games per day, depending on the day and what other responsibilities I have. I am online daily on Skype and am available for updates whenever you ask for it.

The graph is one for 517 games of $1.5 9m Turbo sng's with a 42.0% ITM and a 3.2% ROI. I have been struggling with my HU, so with good work ethic I can increase that 3.2 to 4-5% at least. I am also working on my bubble play, to increase my ITM percentile.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1st: 10.4%
      2nd: 15.1%
      3rd: 16.4%
      4th: 14.7%

Thank you for reading, if there are any questions please don't hesitate to contact me through this thread or via the community tool.

NIVEKii
      For reference ;)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      I have decided to deposit some own funds to play both the $1.5 and the $3.5 SnG's. Mods may close this application.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      I have decided to deposit some own funds to play both the $1.5 and the $3.5 SnG's. Mods may close this application.
      closed as requested

;) thazar