First deposit bonus question

• 15 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Charmander06,

As a free starting capital member, you can receive an additional 100% first deposit bonus on top of the free $50. Link with full details is here for you.

If you deposit at least another $20 on top of the free $50 in your poker account, William Hill will double the value of your deposit. You'll receive 100% of your deposit as a poker bonus, up to $2,000.

All you have to do is deposit at least $20 on top of the $50 starting capital. The bonus is then automatically activated.
      I believe the 200% bonus is only available to those who didn't receive the free $50.
      100% is still a great bonus on your deposit though ;)

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart

Footnote: I'd always recommend checking eligibility on the full link and/or with William Hill's support team just to ensure it would still apply as sometimes poker rooms ask that you make the first deposit within X days of setting up your account.
    • CHARMANDER06
      CHARMANDER06
      Bronze
      aaaaaah QQQQQQ no 200% bonus =(

So I dont need to put any bonus code or anything? I just deposit into it right?
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      I got 50$ on WH then I made deposit on Monday and received 200% bonus. I also received two tickets for PS weekly depositors. But I didnt recieve PS points equal to my first deposit.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kolacar,

I can see that you're receiving StrategyPoints just as normal on your account.

Do you still experiencing the issue you described above? ^^

Good luck in the weekly depositors freeroll :D

Ingrid
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kolacar
      I got 50$ on WH then I made deposit on Monday and received 200% bonus. I also received two tickets for PS weekly depositors. But I didnt recieve PS points equal to my first deposit.
      Hi Kolacar

You do not get SP points for your deposit but SP points are based on the take the pay (the amount of hands you play and relative to the limit you play as well)

I hope this help

Regards

Thazar
    • kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by kolacar
      Hi Kolacar

You do not get SP points for your deposit but SP points are based on the take the pay (the amount of hands you play and relative to the limit you play as well)

I hope this help

Regards

Thazar
      OK, it says "1 Bonus StrategyPoint per $1 first deposit". Maybe this dont apply for those with starting capital. Never mind, it wont change much.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Yes my mistake, I found it:

How can I get additional StrategyPoints?
      • As a special promotion, PokerStrategy.com offers you 1 StrategyPoint for every dollar you deposit on William Hill
      • This offer is valid for first deposits only
      • You can get up to 300 StrategyPoints through this

I will have a look into it. But bear in mind that the points can take a few days to update in your account.

Best regards

Thazar
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey kolacar,

Could you mail me a screenshot of your transaction history showing the deposit to marc.mulhern@pokerstrategy.com and I'll be able to take a closer look at this for you.

It maybe that we have to check the deposit with William Hill to make sure that you get your points.

Best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • ivica78
      ivica78
      Bronze
      Hi

I solved quiz last night and I still got $ 50! When will I get them?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ivica78
      Hi

I solved quiz last night and I still got $ 50! When will I get them?
      Hi Ivica

it can take a couple of days also check your email and your support section as you may be asked to provide so identity verification.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/

Best regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi again Ivica

just got the info that you should have got your starting capital today :)

best of luck and keep us updated on how you are doing at the poker tables

Regards

Thazar
    • buzzinace
      buzzinace
      Bronze
      Hey guys. Can you tell me if I receive the extra strategy points for a deposit, if it is my second deposit? Do the bonus points only apply to the first deposit. Info is a bit unclear.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      How can I get additional StrategyPoints?
      • As a special promotion, PokerStrategy.com offers you 1 StrategyPoint for every dollar you deposit on William Hill
      • This offer is valid for first deposits only
      • You can get up to 300 StrategyPoints through this

Best regards

Thazar
      Hi buzzinace,

Happy to hear you're enjoying playing at William Hill.

As thazar ^^ mentioned earlier in this thread, this promotion is only valid for your first deposit bonus.

Since your deposited, you are also eligible to participate in the weekly depositors freeroll (in the two weeks following your deposit). The tournaments take place on William Hill every Monday night at 19:00 GMT.

Have you played in it already? :)

Let us know if you need more information and have a nice evening.
      Ingrid
    • buzzinace
      buzzinace
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid

Thanks for the reply. I scanned the thread but missed that post.... DOH!

I've been playing on WH for a while. Still on micro-stakes, but enjoying it!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by buzzinace

I've been playing on WH for a while. Still on micro-stakes, but enjoying it!
      Might see you around there, I'm currently playing the Micros myself albeit not as much as I'd like!

May the run-good be with you,

Gary