NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($9.64)
      BB ($10.75)
      UTG ($3.60)
      UTG+1 ($10.40)
      CO ($11.53)
      Hero ($9.77)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: K:heart:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.35, Hero raises to $1, fold, fold, CO calls $0.65

FLOP ($2.15) 2:heart: 6:diamond: T:diamond:

CO checks, Hero bets $1.20, CO calls $1.20

TURN ($4.55) 2:heart: 6:diamond: T:diamond: 5:club:

CO checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($4.55) 2:heart: 6:diamond: T:diamond: 5:club: 5:heart:

CO bets $2.80, Hero folds

CO wins $4.25

23/19/2.4 steal co 30% don't fold my 3b

PRE: so i easy 3b this hand for value
      F: he c/c a lot PP and broadways so this flop is no great but i have BFD+2OC so i c-bet and i barreling J+, any daimond,.

T: blank so i chb
      R: he alwasys has Tx here.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: What's the opponents fold to 3bet? As you said he doesn't fold to 3bets a lot then I don't even like the 3bet that much.

As played
      Postflop: What about his fold to CBet? Practically according to that I'd decide as well either to go for 3bet. Or either to go for 1barrel? Or if he is going to Call a lot of CBets then CBetting once never-ever is gonna work and in long run they will adjust to you and you at least have to barrel it twice and maybe even against some opponents have to fire 3rd barrel to represent the overpair.

And about the river I would say that nope, it's not true that he always has there Tx. If I would be the opponent then it would be a similar line for me with any2. You ain't 2nd barreling the turn? This means you never-ever have a hand because if had then you would protect from any kind of draws.

Best regards.