Dissapointed about 50$ no deposit bonus

• PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      hi,

i managed to pass the quiz and i did recieve this 50$ no deposit bonus on PartyPoker.

after few weeks bonus was take away from my account, because i was no playing enough! when you were giving this money to me, there was no mention about this bonus must be cleared in some time or whatever.

this is on your site about this offer:
      "Why can we offer a $50 no deposit bonus?
      There are no strings attached to this free poker money offer. The no deposit bonus and the money you win belong to you, it's your money. You can play with it or even cash it out to your bank account.

PokerStrategy.com can make you this free money offer because we have advertising partnerships with all the large poker rooms such as Full Tilt Poker and PartyPoker. All you have to do is to sign up with us for free and pass a small poker quiz.

You then can choose a poker room on which you want to receive your $50 no deposit bonus. Don't miss this opportunity and claim your $50 free poker money now."

NO mention about such conditions that bonus MUST be cleared. You are misleading your customers!

ok, 50 usd is no life changing, but what makes me angry there is no way my account on Party Poker will be not tracked by you. it means everytime i play, you will earn money from me. you will have part of my rake for nothing.
      you give me nothing and want to make profit from my play. exchange for what?

this is not how serious company act and i warn every other player before they accept some offer from you.

Richard

p.s.: sorry about english, not my native language.
  • 17 replies
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Lol dude even if what ur saying was true its a joke, its free money so even if they did take it back whatever its not like u lost anything. On the other hand u r full of it, this site is super legit has hundreds of good players on it and they give some pretty good promotions. Off course they make money from it, they are a company, but they do not lie, cheat or anything like that. Also, I am sure all the details of the promotion were there u just didn't read them.
    • burak220
      burak220
      Bronze
      I lol'd at the part that said "YOU ARE MISLEADING YOUR CUSTOMERS" since when did getting 50$ from a site make you a customer? secondly I wonder if you waited 2 years to play because it says 2009 on your register date, lol if that's the case that's just funny :s_biggrin:
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      this is about principles. they stated that those are my money ones i get them. how can someone take my money away from me without i know about it?

i dont care about that starting capital, really. what bothers me is that i was not aware of that bonus need to be cleared. it is all because it looks like pokerstrategy give some money to you. instead it is Party Poker itself so you must meet their conditions. how can then pokerstrategy tell me, that they give me 50$ dollars, it is my money and i can cash it out, if it is not true? its party poker`s money until i clear them.

second thing what bothers me is that thing about my account. its unfair to make profit of me for nothing in exchange. do you understand it? we live in capitalism, why should i help pokerstrategy to earn money for free?
      and there is no way that my account will be "free" of their tracking what so ever.
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      Originally posted by burak220
      I lol'd at the part that said "YOU ARE MISLEADING YOUR CUSTOMERS" since when did getting 50$ from a site make you a customer? secondly I wonder if you waited 2 years to play because it says 2009 on your register date, lol if that's the case that's just funny :s_biggrin:
      i dont know if customer is right word, but i earn them money, they give me education material. i said i am sorry for my english in first message.

i was registred in 2009. what is so funny about that? i did not make quiz till this year. it is so LOL, internet kid?

if you have nothing constructive to say, then i prefer you will not write here anymore.
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      How the hell was clearing the money not in the terms. I had this bonus and before I took it I knew that it needs to be cleared. There is a table of exactly how many points on which room you need to make to clear it etc.

Can I cash out the $50?
      At almost all poker rooms, you have to play with the $50 first before you can cash out the money. You can find the specific conditions in the starting capital guides in our Poker Room section: Go to the guides

That is from the help part. I cant see the 50 dollar page now as I have already taken it and I am logged in but I know that those terms were stated to me before. Also you are expected to play with the money, and I think there is an exact period in which u need to use it. You only make them money if you play. And yes it is lol that you need 2 years to pass a quiz answers to which you can find in the articles on the page. Gl with poker and life and pls don't trash talk this site as there is nothing to trash talk about.
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      i am sorry if it looks like trash talk. all i am saying is my opinion. no need for insult someone or something ;-)

no its not lol that i did not pass the quizz in two years. it is lol that you think i was constantly doing quizes two years. i registred two years ago and than forgot about site. then my friend post me a referral link and i realize i am already registered here. so i made quiz and recieve bonus. no lol about me, my friend.

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/no-deposit-bonus/

read this, my friend.
      "There are no strings attached to this free poker money offer."

yeah, really no strings. ?(
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      I am a million percent sure somewhere down the line when registering it tells u u need to clear it. How else would I have known about it. Also I do not think u did it for 2 years, only that its funny u didn't do it sooner but whatever. Once u actually make money for the site u can say ur opinions, for now just face the fact they only took the money (if they even did) because u weren't playing.
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      ok then.

world did not collapse since my bonus was taken, so it is not so horrible.
      maybe you are right i did not read some kind of rules or terms properly.

and now i realize if i will be playing more, there is more stuff like videos here, so it will be both way profit. site and me :-)

all i wanted hear was some representative of pokerstrategy saying "you are right. those sentences on main site was not write good. we might change them. thank you. bla bla bla" :D
    • LONGPLAY66
      LONGPLAY66
      Bronze
      world collapses in 2012 :D
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/getting-started/

2. How does the $50 starting capital work?

Can I really keep the $50?

• Yes! The money is yours but…

• You have to start playing within 14 days after receiving the $50 or it will no longer be available to you.

• Within 90 days, you have to collect at least 100 PartyPoints.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi guys,

hope everything was sorted our here. :) if you have any more questions, feel free to ask. all the info you need is right here on this site. if you need help finding them, we will be glad to give you the links.

thanks so much for providing the link darkprice. every room has it's own conditions. the free $50 is given for you to be able to play poker. some rooms will let you keep it, but some rooms feel that if you are not interested to play on your account after some time, then you will not need it and someone else who wants to play will be given a chance. this is out of our control, but i do not think it is very unfair. :)

yes, thousands of dollars worth of strategy material will be made available for you as you go up in status. here is the information about status points.

thank you for your patience, would have gotten to you sooner but you posted at 6am on sunday for me. thanks to the members who were able to fill in the gap. you guys are great. :f_love:

have a happy Sunday!

smiles,
      wendy
    • Blade90
      Blade90
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LONGPLAY66
      world collapses in 2012 :D
      Off course, everybody knows that
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      thank you and sorry again about being so hurry and emotional about that.

but is it too hard for someone admit that those words on main site in section "no deposit bonus" are misleading? why should i look to "getting started" section? i play poker on other site quite a lot, no need to help how to start a new account.

also now i found out that when i recieved email about my 50 dollars was credited to my account there was link to "gettin started" section. but no word that it is must read thing and it is about bonus conditions.
      "You can find tips and tricks for getting started at PartyPoker here:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/party-poker/getting-started"
      thats all.

it would be nice if you consider in future to inform us better to prevent these kind of misunderstanding.

have a nice day and hope world will not collapse in 2012. otherwise i have better things to do than talk about bonuses on pokersites :D

have a nice day,.

Richard
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      what makes me angry there is no way my account on Party Poker will be not tracked by you. it means everytime i play, you will earn money from me. you will have part of my rake for nothing.
      you give me nothing and want to make profit from my play. exchange for what?

Hello This is just not true, when you play through ps you get access to hundreds of poker startegy articles, videos, promotions and also the chance to interact with pro coaches!

I can understand your anger at party poker withdrawing the promotional $50 and im sorry you did not realise there was timescale to achieve, never the less you now have a tracked account with access to poker educational material that is worth far more than a measley $50!! Look on the bright side you are now a member of ps, and the best poker forums in the world!

Welcome and good luck with your poker

Roo :P
    • PumaPerez
      PumaPerez
      Silver
      yes, you are right. thank you for your reply.

i did realize this few posts ago and i think those ecudation material is worth more than that little bonus. so i am calm now, eating cheese cake. yummy :-)
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PumaPerez

i did realize this few posts ago and i think those ecudation material is worth more than that little bonus. so i am calm now, eating cheese cake. yummy :-)
      lol I love cheeeeesecake :P
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PumaPerez

:f_love: :f_love: :f_love: mmmm cheese cake :D

Glad you have had a change of heart we have soooo much more than a free $50 on offer like people have mentioned the articles videos and coachings (thanks guys) as well as all this you have a full friendly community of like minded poker enthusiasts to discuss your game and game theory with, so i hope you stick around make some friends and we see you as a winning player in the future.

Much love yall :heart:
      Carl