Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($2.25)
      Angh (BTN) ($2.21)
      SB ($2.32)
      BB ($2.02)

Pre-Flop: ($0.03, 4 players) Angh is BTN Q:diamond: J:diamond:
      1 fold, Angh raises to $0.06, 1 fold, BB calls $0.04

Flop: 3:diamond: 4:spade: K:club: ($0.13, 2 players)
      BB checks, Angh checks

Turn: A:diamond: ($0.13, 2 players)
      BB checks, Angh bets $0.08, BB raises to $0.39, Angh calls $0.31

River: 10:diamond: ($0.91, 2 players)
      BB bets $0.95, Angh goes all-in $1.76, BB goes all-in $0.62

Final Pot: $4.24
      Angh shows a flush, Ace high
      Q:diamond: J:diamond:
      BB shows a flush, Ace high - King higher
      K:diamond: 5:diamond:

BB wins $3.85 (net +$1.83)

Villan stats:hands 29 VPIP:46/PFr25
      WtSD 38% W$SD 63%
      From this stats though I don't have many hands I think that this player will be the tipical fishy calling station, going to showdown with any top pair and sometimes middle to bottom pairs just to see if they're good.
      My strat will be pretty much to tightn my range a bit to try to isolate his limps , and thin bet for value when I have the nuts.

This hand is really standard to the turn, I check behind on the flop because even if he hits bottom pair I don't think he'll fold, so I simply check behind.
      When the Ad hits on the turn I bet for a couple of reasons I try to represent an ace which is pretty valid given my percieved range and now I have a gutshot and a Fdraw so 12 (take 2 outs) around 20% equity.
      I don't quite understand his x/r I think he either has me on a bluff, as I believe he would 3 bet me with A's K's or AK, I'm thinking there is a good chance I stack him if a T or a diamond hits on the river so despite my immediate odds being poor I think my implied odds are really good cause if he holds an ace he'll not fold it most of the time so we're good to go.

Td hits on the river and he bets the pot, though there's a slight chance he might hold Kd/xD I think he would play like this mostly with A/x, something like AT, it's hard for me to put him on Kd/xD cause the raise on the turn doesn't make sense to me, though hitting a flushdraw with a pair he'll be way behind aces, and I showed him strenght so he knows an ace is most likely in my range.

I think that the combos of Kd/xD are really low compaired to all the A/x combos he might have, and having Kd/xD just doesn't add up to me so I shove.

In the long run is my play profitable or I just played it terrible!
      This one of the hands I'm having more trouble with, all help will be apreciatted thanks a lot.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello johnnyanghell,

Flop: I'd still CBet it here. :) Pretty good board to do that. Not many of his ranges did hit here. And even if we get called we still have a lot of cards which could improve your equity.
      Turn: You have to fold it on turn. Your implied odds ain't the best since you will never know even if you hit your flush/GS if you will get paid. Rather just fold to avoid any further mistakes.

As played
      River: Nothing much to add as you went that far.

Best regards.