[Application] Winning 25nl/50nl Pokerstars reg seeking stake

• gonzobeats
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback thread

Hey there,

I am a former Supernova on Stars, I began on stars with my Pokerstrategy BR and played some MTT's and ended up binking a few wins and other scores. I began reading about NL cash games (the usual Harrington, PNLHE, No Limit Theory and Practice) and joined 2p2 at the same time. I am a lifetime winner at 25nl (2ptbb/100) and 50nl, however after I moved up to 100nl I became a 24 tbling break-even Rakeback Pro. This would have been ok I guess but a serious life event in September last year led to me life-tilting without realising it, and i went on a 60BI downswing in 5 months at 100nl which led me to quit playing for a number of months.
      I went back to college and finished my English degree and am currently taking the summer to evaluate my options, one of which is to get back into poker. I have spent 3 yrs learning, reading, watching videos and feel I have learned too much and invested too much time to give up on it completely. As such I am seeking a stake to get me back on my feet in the poker world, in lieu of being able to reload my account from my future income.

I am happy to go over some hh's and explain my thought process and happy to teamviewer my DB with any potential backer to have a closer look at my game.

The benefit of hindsight has taught me that a) I should never ever play HU and b) tournaments are death!!

Here are a couple of preliminary screenshots of my overall lifetime stats, and my stats minus HU.

All hands:

Hands minus HU:

My proposal would be a 50k/100k hand stake (or whatever a potential staker would prefer) for either 25nl or 50nl, 50/50 profits split and 50/50 on rakeback (fpps), with the stake to be repeated if both parties are happy and wish so, or stakeback to be paid as is standard (I think). I am available all the time on skype, and am well known in the Micro and Small stakes reg threads on 2p2, and can provide any type of update as and when you wish. I am a 16+ tbler so volume would be quite high and fast. Thanks for your time and consideration.
  • 6 replies