This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH TT against tight player

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($1.95)
      BB ($11.01)
      Hero ($10)
      UTG+1 ($11.54)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($11.52)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.95) A:diamond: 7:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50

TURN ($1.95) A:diamond: 7:spade: 3:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.30, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.86

15/11/7 99 hands

Flop I should bet more because there is flushdraw.

On turn I don't want a big pot so I check, also he probably will give up with his draws and only will call with Ax if I bet. But he bets now. How do you think is there many bluffs in his range? No scare cards on turn so might be not, just protection and value with Ax.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

True story has been written again. :D You never have there the Ax hand since if you had then you would definitely bet it bigger on flop. :) Most likely a weak hand/FD if I even wouldn't see your hand.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      You never have there the Ax hand

I bet but I don't want to represent an ace. I want him to think I have weak hand and call with even worse pairs and flushdraws and also bluff with them so I could catch the bluffs. So thats why probably I choose to bet smaller on flop.

But maybe this is too advanced and easier would be to turn my hand into a bluff and represent an ace?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      You never have there the Ax hand

I bet but I don't want to represent an ace. I want him to think I have weak hand and call with even worse pairs and flushdraws and also bluff with them so I could catch the bluffs. So thats why probably I choose to bet smaller on flop.

But maybe this is too advanced and easier would be to turn my hand into a bluff and represent an ace?
      Yes, exactly. :) Once again if I were the opponent and had FD I'd raise you. :D Since I see weakness in your CBet size. Don't ever see you playing Ax this way.