Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.40, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.95) A:diamond: 7:spade: 3:diamond:

Hero bets $0.50, BTN calls $0.50

TURN ($1.95) A:diamond: 7:spade: 3:diamond: 2:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1.30, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.86

15/11/7 99 hands

Flop I should bet more because there is flushdraw.

On turn I don't want a big pot so I check, also he probably will give up with his draws and only will call with Ax if I bet. But he bets now. How do you think is there many bluffs in his range? No scare cards on turn so might be not, just protection and value with Ax.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

True story has been written again. :D You never have there the Ax hand since if you had then you would definitely bet it bigger on flop. :) Most likely a weak hand/FD if I even wouldn't see your hand.

Best regards.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      You never have there the Ax hand

I bet but I don't want to represent an ace. I want him to think I have weak hand and call with even worse pairs and flushdraws and also bluff with them so I could catch the bluffs. So thats why probably I choose to bet smaller on flop.

But maybe this is too advanced and easier would be to turn my hand into a bluff and represent an ace?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      You never have there the Ax hand

I bet but I don't want to represent an ace. I want him to think I have weak hand and call with even worse pairs and flushdraws and also bluff with them so I could catch the bluffs. So thats why probably I choose to bet smaller on flop.

But maybe this is too advanced and easier would be to turn my hand into a bluff and represent an ace?
      Yes, exactly. :) Once again if I were the opponent and had FD I'd raise you. :D Since I see weakness in your CBet size. Don't ever see you playing Ax this way.