20$ turn in 200$ in just 5 days some 3,5khands

• JimmyHertz
      JimmyHertz
      Bronze
      I'm finally get a grip on my game. I had very good runs before but what i failed to achive is a bankroll discipline. That led me to couple of busts before. Last time manage to get small profit on FT but... we all know what happened with that story. Give it one more try on Marge Network 20$, but this time try to stick with stop loss brake. If I lose two buy ins it's done for that day, then I self inforce study of my game, find what did I do wrong and survive to fight another day (this happened 2th, and 4th day, late in a day when my game started to deteriorate ). Only played one table at the time, taking a lot of notes about opponents. Targeting players that multitable. I finally find out that I am my worst enemy. I need some help... can I link my new account on Merge to this account here, and how. I would like to learn some more but I cant without status. As you see it's bronze, had a silver but lost it since i didn't play. Also from more advance players I would like to see their opinion on what HUD is the best and why. Help on this issue I need to make good investment, because my bankroll is so small.
  • 2 replies