This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Indicator as to when it's enough

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well how do you know when enough poker is enough? I just found the answer. I played at 4 tables and I was in the game at 2 of them, at one I had AK and at the other one 55. The flop was A10K, the turn A and the river 9, I bet the flop and cap the turn and river.

And to my big surprise I lose...

Why?

I was looking at the table where I had 55 not AK :P
      I had to look at the hand history before I realized what happened, then I remembered.

Soo the answer is when you start looking at one table and playing at another IT'S ENOUGH :D
  • 4 replies
    • DrFunk
      DrFunk
      Bronze
      hehe funny.

Damnit too bad i dont know when it is enough. I say just one more hand, just one more hand, and after that one hand i start running bad. I just need to say to myself : "Stop, you have earned enough."
    • ManniXXX
      ManniXXX
      Bronze
      How did you... uhh.. wait, what?
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ManniXXX
      How did you... uhh.. wait, what?
      he looked at his hole cards at one table and played them on another...

hasn't happened to me but I often wish I had a flop from one table on another :D

like one time I was playing 6 tables and had pocket 8's on one table and a flop of 88x 88x on 2 other tables simoultanously :D I'd sure love to hit one of the other tables :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Yeah that happens a lot. I'm starting to think they are connected and somebody at the poker room is having a laugh at my expense :D