[NL2-NL10] nl5 sh jj preflop

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Villian is 46/31 over small hand sample.

Vs his stack what's the best play?

Don't think there's any point flatting his 4bet, so it's even fold or shove.

Folding = less variance

Suppose also depends on villian. If he thinks i'm 3betting light then he could 4bet bluff or at least do it lighT?

Thanks

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.95)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($0.39)
      UTG+1 ($5.04)
      CO ($5.20)
      BTN ($3.39)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, BTN raises to $2, Hero raises to $5 (AI), BTN calls $1.39 (AI)

FLOP ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade:

TURN ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 8:club:

RIVER ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 8:club: A:club:
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Whats his steal in BU percentage? and Fold to resteal percentage? Also do you have any 4-bet sample? Another point to consider is your resteal percentage. If he has observed you doing this a few times, he might be inclined to stack off lighter.

I think if you decide to 3-bet him here, you're doing it for value, and vs his range it should be okay to just get it all in. His 4-bet sizing is pretty big though. I don't think he would 4-bet so big with AA/KK. Maybe he's trying to get fold equity with AQ/AK?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

The main problem here is that you only have a small sample on him. But other thing is that he ain't even fully stacked. :) So as you go for a 3bet then most likely I am as well going broke.

Best regards.