[NL2-NL10] nl5 sh jj preflop

• Jim4rdo
      Villian is 46/31 over small hand sample.

Vs his stack what's the best play?

Don't think there's any point flatting his 4bet, so it's even fold or shove.

Folding = less variance

Suppose also depends on villian. If he thinks i'm 3betting light then he could 4bet bluff or at least do it lighT?

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.95)
      Hero ($5)
      UTG ($0.39)
      UTG+1 ($5.04)
      CO ($5.20)
      BTN ($3.39)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.15, fold, Hero raises to $0.50, BTN raises to $2, Hero raises to $5 (AI), BTN calls $1.39 (AI)

FLOP ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade:

TURN ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 8:club:

RIVER ($6.80) 8:diamond: J:heart: K:spade: 8:club: A:club:
  • 2 replies
    • Meemawuk
      Whats his steal in BU percentage? and Fold to resteal percentage? Also do you have any 4-bet sample? Another point to consider is your resteal percentage. If he has observed you doing this a few times, he might be inclined to stack off lighter.

I think if you decide to 3-bet him here, you're doing it for value, and vs his range it should be okay to just get it all in. His 4-bet sizing is pretty big though. I don't think he would 4-bet so big with AA/KK. Maybe he's trying to get fold equity with AQ/AK?
    • veriz
      Hello Jim4rdo,

The main problem here is that you only have a small sample on him. But other thing is that he ain't even fully stacked. :) So as you go for a 3bet then most likely I am as well going broke.

Best regards.