[Application] $50 stake request STT on WH

• supergaijin
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I currently have basically my whole BR (small though it is approximately $80) locked up in FTP :(

I am looking for a small stake to keep this part time player going until I can get my money back from FTP...

I have had good results at the lower limits on WH but got thwapped by variance when I jumped to $10 and withdrew my funds to put on FTP of all places :(

feedback thread: feedback Supergaijin

The Deal

Games: 6 & 10 man STT's normal, turbo and Super Turbo on William Hill
      Level: $1.20, $2.40 (if BR > $100)
      Volume: Low 10 - 20 tournaments / week
      ROI: Stake back + 50% of profit (any bonuses rakeback etc not included)
      Communication: Check in via forum once / week minimum - I do have skype but never actually used it...

Duration of staking relationship: Staking deal will last until either; end of September or when FTP comes back online which ever happens first.

Should FTP come back on line prior to September 30th I guarantee 100% of stake back regardless of if I am down and and additional 10% of profit (so 60% total) if my results are positive.

Why I need stake: I want to play poker online and my bankroll is locked away. I don't have the option to reload for personal reasons and so looking for a staker to help out until FTP gives me my money or get my BR started again if that never happens.

Transfer via WH

If anyone is interested but wants to make amendments to above I am happy to hear them...
  • 4 replies