Verification procedure

• 64berny
      64berny
      Bronze
      I played on Everest Poker one month, and suddenly they restricted my account due to unusual activity. I didn´t make nothing unusual, I just played (I didn´t try to withdraw etc.). Today I´ve going trought verifiction procedure 10 days yet. It´s really clever, they offer you 1st deposit bonus, but than just blocked your accout and you can´t play and do anything - clever, but unfair.

Everest never more!
      Do you have another experience?
  • 6 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there berny,

But your account is being re-opened or?

Can I help you in any way please?
      Ingrid
    • 64berny
      64berny
      Bronze
      Ofc, my account is being re-opened, but in what time I don´t know. Thank you for your offer, but I think you can´t do anything. May be I´m not so patient as I should be. :) I rather want to ask, If someone have similar experience, or it is just bad luck in my case...
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      its usual, sooner or later all poker sites will ask to verify your identity, especially if you move to higher limits. also they ask your id if they suspect collusion, money laundering, chip dumping etc.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yes, I agree with Vygantas82.

ID checks are very common at any poker rooms. It can be annoying but its necessary to identify yourself for their and your sake of security.

However, any problems just give us a shout please :)
      Ingrid
    • 64berny
      64berny
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply.

"especially if you move to higher limits"

Now it make sense, after one session when I try to move up to NH25, they immidiaetly after that restricted my accout. May be If they inform me why my accout was restricted, it would decrease my disappointment. But still it now takes over 10 days, what I think is just too long (poker junkie :) ), and I really sceptical if this time will not count into my time limit in which I can clean the bonus.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 64berny
      Thanks for reply.

"especially if you move to higher limits"

Now it make sense, after one session when I try to move up to NH25, they immidiaetly after that restricted my accout. May be If they inform me why my accout was restricted, it would decrease my disappointment. But still it now takes over 10 days, what I think is just too long (poker junkie :) ), and I really sceptical if this time will not count into my time limit in which I can clean the bonus.
      Just ask them once they reopen your account since they have blocked ti for a certain amount of time if they can extend your bonus clear period a bit. Although they might not accept you have a lot more chance by asking than not asking. Keep us informed on how it is going

;)

Thazar