Can i use the 50$ on my pstars account?

• kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      Hello,

As the title says, I went to the selection of the websites where you can claim the 50.00 but I don't play on either of them. Was wondering if you support pokerstars as I have an account there.

Would appreciate any info :)

Thanks
  • 31 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey there :)

I'm no mod, but;

You can only claim the $50 free starting capital on the rooms listed, which you've already looked at. But in case, the link again is http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/

If you sign up to any of the sites listed here http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/with the code you'll get strategy points, and the deals they offer, like rakeback, bonuses.

Also unfortunately you can't re-track accounts (if you sign up without using the codes, you cannot go back and edit this, the rooms don't let you.)

Hope that helps!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi kayster99,

Welcome to our community!

Unfortunately, PokerStars doesn't support the free $50 starting capital offer.

Available poker rooms where you can claim the free $50 are PartyPoker, Poker770, William Hill, Titan Poker and Everest Poker.

Claim your free $50

Just follow the instructions and create a tracked account, then start printing the $$$ :)

Let me know if you need more help.

Ingrid
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IngridN
      Hi kayster99,

Available poker rooms where you can claim the free $50 are PartyPoker, Poker770, William Hill, Titan Poker and Everest Poker.

Claim your free $50

Just follow the instructions and create a tracked account, then start printing the $$$ :)

Ingrid
      Too slow ;3
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jim4rdo
      Hi kayster99,

Claim your free $50

Ingrid
      Too slow ;3
      lol wp sir, nh, gg.

Thanks for the great response too ;)

And a big warm welcome to kayster99 too, good to see you join us.

Best regards,

Bart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      lol..I've been beaten by Jim :f_love:
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      Wow quick replies is always nice :)

I just submitted the request now, the only thing is I already had an account on partypoker which I don't think I ever played, I just checked out the software. Hope it doesn't complicate things too much.

Let me know what I need to do on my part. The deposit screen was already filled out and everything.

Cheers!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Great choice :)

Dont for get that PokerStrategy.com and PartyPoker are currently holding two freerolls every day dedicated exclusively to all PokerStrategists with a tracked PartyPoker account. These are held at 18:00 GMT and 22:00 GMT.

Go crush them ;)

Ingrid
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      it shouldn't be a problem that I already had an account on partypoker right? to claim the 50.00 that is.

I just passed the test and put in my screen name where I downloaded the software on your site.

Just want to make sure that I did everything correctly. I know we are technically supposed to open up new accounts but :/

Will I get an email once the 50.00 is credited? Or do I just have to check the cashier.

Sorry if this is answered in the F.A.Q -- I'm quite lazy sometimes :P
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi agian :)

If you previously had a Party Poker account already, we won't be able to credit your free $50 starting capital as you need to have a tracked account via PokerStrategy.com.

We can only recognise a tracked account once that account has begun to receive StrategyPoints.

Since you've never received StrategyPoints on Party Poker (obv you just signed up:) ) , we can't be sure whether you're tracked or not. In such cases, we'd advise you to contact the poker room support and ask them to confirm whether or not your account is affiliated to PokerStrategy.com.

Let us know :)
      Ingrid
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      So under the support options on partypoker they have an email for

Affiliate program and marketing, should I email there? affiliates@partypoker.com

Or should I just call their number and ask them if they can affiliate my account to pokerstrategy.com
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      I just spoke with a rep at the number,

They told me that my existing account was too old (created back in 2006, time flies !) but if I had a different email I could create a new account and through you guys and be able to claim the bonus.

Does that seem ok?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      If they said so it does seem ok :) make sure you close the other account please :)
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      Alright so I just emailed info@partypoker.com to close my existing account.

I sent a msg to support from my ticket here stating that I would need to choose another screen name for the bonus offer.

Hope it doesnt take too long.. but hey, free money is free money ^_^
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kayster99
      but hey, free money is free money ^_^
      me like ^^ :D

Ok let us know when you got some response!
      Ingrid
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      Just an update on the situation,

Party Poker emailed me back after I spoke with 2 reps who both confirmed that I could create a new account by getting my old one deleted, they just needed written confirmation of my request. (sent by email to info@partypoker.com)

The response told me that even if I created a new account with them, I still would not be eligible for the bonus. As the account would already exist and that they cant simply delete an account for the sake of creating a new one. (love getting mixed msg's)

I then went to Titan poker to see if I could delete my account there(which was never used as well), and the rep basically told me that I wasn't allowed two accounts, even though I said it wouldn't be two after the first one was deleted, they then told me to email their support team, but doubted if it would do anything.

So after all that I finally created an account on Everest poker. Which is like a graveyard.

Free money is free money I'm really not complaining, but while I took the time and contacted the different departments and even wrote on here what I was doing.. nobody told me that I wouldn't be able to do it that way. I would have loved not to have wasted my time.

I guess I'm writing this a little frustrated, and wish we could just choose where we wanted the 50.00 without these restrictions.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      Gotta love support teams that never answer you question untill you mailed them back 3 times.
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      If they said so it does seem ok :) make sure you close the other account please :)

This was part of the reply in my email-- "Even if this account is closed, you will still not be eligible to receive the PokerStrategy bonus, as per their terms and conditions players are not allowed to have a previously created account on the platform of their choice. This account will be detected by the system, and the funds from PokerStrategy, will not be transferred to the new account. "

MY argument is... how is the account going to be detected if its DELETED.*sigh*

Here's a solution to all your 50.00 problems- Allow players to input their screen names on your site that they want their deposit on. Have the site send you guys a code that tracks their 50.00 usage along with their new (or existing) account, like the bonus code or something (which they can choose to link here or not). Get the website to pay you a $% for each person that deposits after using the 50.00 code. Not only will you have way more people interested in the offer and bring more traffic to the websites(instead of just 4 crappy ones).. It won't cost you anything and you'll get tons more $$ because 90% of the people will probably busto after 24hrs anyway and be forced to deposit if they want to keep playing.
      Any website that would not want this offer needs better management :)

If I could get a fish to come to my site with 50.00 for free they're almost guaranteed to reload after a "bad beat, poker is rigged etc.." Giving me more rake, more $$ and more customers.
    • darkprice
      darkprice
      Bronze
      The poker sites don't allow re-tracking.
    • kayster99
      kayster99
      Bronze
      I like how when the support f'd up too it takes them ages to reply to you. where as right after i posted the threads mods replied really quick.

Like... "oh oh lets pretend we're not here"