FLOP ($0.60) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

TURN ($1.40) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

RIVER ($3.10) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart: 8:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.40, Hero raises to $3.70, BB calls $2.30

PRE: stand for me
      F: easy cbet becosue few hand ago he calls me and bet turn so
      T: is easy c/c becsoue he easly can float me i don't like c/r beocsue so many hans fold
      R: c/mR
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

And why should it be easy Check/Call on turn? I would never-ever Check/Call it. Either way I am going to Check/Raise it or bet myself. I don't want to see Check behind.

And overall of course very likely missed value. :(

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i don't agree with you. When i expect him to chb here a lot weak hand ok but i expect him bet all his weak hands becosue he float a lot BvB and bet for value from goood hands so i never never c/r here becosue i don't see many hand to bet/call turn and if he has T9 he bet river anyway and this is important i bet only if i know he is passsiv but here i know he is thinking opponeetns who floats a lot BVB becosue my range is so wide.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      i don't agree with you. When i expect him to chb here a lot weak hand ok but i expect him bet all his weak hands becosue he float a lot BvB and bet for value from goood hands so i never never c/r here becosue i don't see many hand to bet/call turn and if he has T9 he bet river anyway and this is important i bet only if i know he is passsiv but here i know he is thinking opponeetns who floats a lot BVB becosue my range is so wide.
      This play is just horrible to Check/Call the turn and Check it on river. If you want to do anything at all then why don't you just Bet/Bet/Bet? If he has a hand then he is going to pay.

Also as far I don't see any stats/reads/information on the opponent how I can expect the opponent being thinking opponent?
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      sorry my leak is don't put his stats, now i understend you point :)

but here he is 18/15/2.5 and i am sure he float me a lot here and i don't expect him to call me 3x with TP so If he checkback turn i vb river if he has Jx and bet turn and check river okey but i think he has more bluffing hand his range then Jx hands so i think c/c - c/R river is better play then bet-bet-bet and c/r turn is no make sense my opinion becosue what hand he call us? AJ maybe but i don't expect often player 18/15 this move.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Of course with those stats as VPIP/PFR/AF we can't really tell much. We need fold to CBet flop & turn. WTSD/W$SD and even maybe some reads that he may capable of doing that.

Although I guess if he has the Jx he is going to pay, if he has even sometimes draws then he may pay.

Also of course if I would raise the turn then I'd do it definitely bigger. But basically really depends how fishy opponent I see him.