This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] 87 nl10

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($22.54)
      BB ($13.52)
      UTG ($3.50)
      CO ($42.28)
      BTN ($8.62)

Dealt to Hero 7:diamond: 8:spade:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BB calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.60) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart:

Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

TURN ($1.40) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart: 8:heart:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.85, Hero calls $0.85

RIVER ($3.10) J:diamond: 8:club: 7:heart: 8:heart: 3:diamond:

Hero checks, BB bets $1.40, Hero raises to $3.70, BB calls $2.30

PRE: stand for me
      F: easy cbet becosue few hand ago he calls me and bet turn so
      T: is easy c/c becsoue he easly can float me i don't like c/r beocsue so many hans fold
      R: c/mR
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

And why should it be easy Check/Call on turn? I would never-ever Check/Call it. Either way I am going to Check/Raise it or bet myself. I don't want to see Check behind.

And overall of course very likely missed value. :(

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      i don't agree with you. When i expect him to chb here a lot weak hand ok but i expect him bet all his weak hands becosue he float a lot BvB and bet for value from goood hands so i never never c/r here becosue i don't see many hand to bet/call turn and if he has T9 he bet river anyway and this is important i bet only if i know he is passsiv but here i know he is thinking opponeetns who floats a lot BVB becosue my range is so wide.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by deivid2
      i don't agree with you. When i expect him to chb here a lot weak hand ok but i expect him bet all his weak hands becosue he float a lot BvB and bet for value from goood hands so i never never c/r here becosue i don't see many hand to bet/call turn and if he has T9 he bet river anyway and this is important i bet only if i know he is passsiv but here i know he is thinking opponeetns who floats a lot BVB becosue my range is so wide.
      This play is just horrible to Check/Call the turn and Check it on river. If you want to do anything at all then why don't you just Bet/Bet/Bet? If he has a hand then he is going to pay.

Also as far I don't see any stats/reads/information on the opponent how I can expect the opponent being thinking opponent?
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      sorry my leak is don't put his stats, now i understend you point :)

but here he is 18/15/2.5 and i am sure he float me a lot here and i don't expect him to call me 3x with TP so If he checkback turn i vb river if he has Jx and bet turn and check river okey but i think he has more bluffing hand his range then Jx hands so i think c/c - c/R river is better play then bet-bet-bet and c/r turn is no make sense my opinion becosue what hand he call us? AJ maybe but i don't expect often player 18/15 this move.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Of course with those stats as VPIP/PFR/AF we can't really tell much. We need fold to CBet flop & turn. WTSD/W$SD and even maybe some reads that he may capable of doing that.

Although I guess if he has the Jx he is going to pay, if he has even sometimes draws then he may pay.

Also of course if I would raise the turn then I'd do it definitely bigger. But basically really depends how fishy opponent I see him.