[NL2-NL10] NL25 can't post coz im bronze. please comment on my line

• Phgrinder
      had another interesting hand. this is my 3rd hand played on table. so everone was new to me except for the PFR, but just had 26 hands on him so sample size is very small. 26/26 VPIP/PFR

on the FLOP PFR cbets a small amount relative to pot and i was thinking if he had QQ or AA bet would be bigger for value to charge draws since there were 2 of us and we both flat pre we both so had a very wide range. i decide to raise to the take pot down because if i flat BB might come along with a draw and PFR might hit with AK, AQ or drawish type of hands but when the BB squeezes thats when the fun started. BB was a complete unkown. i assigned him all the SUITED connectors low pp cards for his range when he called pre flop. if bb had JJ or 10 10 did he setmine pre, flatting with JJ would be justifiable because if he would 3bet/squeeze he's definitely behind PFR 4betting range. was he taking me to value town with my overpair? or does he have Jx + draws/flush draws/air or did he think that i had rep nothing by raising flop thus he could take it down with a squeeze? PFR folded, i tanked Shoved and he tanked forever and called.

$25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 1383032
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

Pre Flop: ($0.37) Hero is BTN with K :spade: K :heart:
      UTG raises to $0.87, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.87, 1 fold, BB calls $0.62

Flop: ($2.73) T :club: J :diamond: 3 :club: (3 players)
      BB checks, UTG bets $1.50, Hero raises to $4, BB raises to $13.17, UTG folds, Hero raises to $25.48, BB calls $12.31

Turn: ($55.19) 7 :diamond: (2 players)

River: ($55.19) A :diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $55.19
      Hero shows K :spade: K :heart:
      Hero wins $52.44
      (Rake: $2.75)
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello dwyt84,

Just lets keep it simple. :D 3bet it preflop and no other way to play the hand. I don't like the Call there ever unless you have a really good reason for that.

Most likely I guess you were just lucky that you won the pot like that. Could easily be against good made hands like sets/2pairs.

Best regards.