[Application] $30 Staking - PartyPoker.

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Looking for a small stake in of $30, So that I can play around 100 SnGs $3 buy ins, moving up to $11 buy in within the next month on PartyPoker. The reason only $30 is because ive got a bonus that will be cleared by around 9 SnGs at $3 which will fund the rest of the money.

I recently had a bad fall with SnGs and lost around $80, due to poor results. Which is why im only asking for $30 so that If all else fails, the staker will get 100%RoI from me personally.

Screen name is Spungeh

At $3 i have an AVG 40% ITM, with a top of around 80%.. My most successful day from $3 is around £25+

I would like this to start of small, but when potential staker sees results, I would like to re-evaulate what is being done and how I could improve, and even possible get re-staked to go up the limits to get a new return..

I was looking at best ways to return the money, and have a few decent ideas.. But it will be based on the individual that stakes me. So people get in contact with me for this.

But basically, over the next few months, If you wanted to simple take the money you have earned and leave, you will get at least a guarenteed $60.. This is worst case sceniario if i was to go bust etc.. What im hoping is to be able to pay back the $30 + 200-500% By the end of september.. And more if we were to re-evaulate staking deals with each other..

I have skype, but I cant give this until you have first contacted via this site.. So please give me an add.. I will be looking to starting this later today (5am) so that I can get a decent volume of tournoments in.

Thank you.

Feedback for Spungeh
  • 6 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi Spungeh

- do you have any graph of previous results?
      - I read in previous applications that you also played on Stars, that is your SN there and and other sites where you also play?
      - If I understand correctly even if you go broke you guarantee stake back +100% can you elaborate how you gonna do that?
      - your plan to get 200-500% reward for staker is great but on in more concrete what is your plan in terms of returns? I mean what ratio for you and what ratio for staker?
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Hi,

- I do have some graphs yes, I can show you the ones that i have other skype if you would like? Although they dont go back very far, so its a small sample.

- I have only ever played on stars with freerolls, and a VERY small sample of 45man MTT. But i did want to move over there, but its not plausable at the moment unless i got staked there also.

- Yes, if i go broke i guarantee stake +100%... Well basically im not normal short of cash, its just due to moving and job situations i dont have a great amount of spare cash. But in a few months I will have spare money. So in the small chance of going broke, I will pay the staker back myself. I plan on doing this merely because they took a shot with me, and i dont like letting people down.

- Ratio will depend on the stake really. Because if the staker gave me $30 but then relised that I could potentialy earn allot more playing $11 (Due to rake on the $3) and gave me more money, Then the 200-500% will be slightly harder to achieve.. Whereas this is in discussion around 60-40% to 70-30% In Stakers favour.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      spungeh,

you have a far greater chance of being backed if you list your screen names here in this thread so that potential backers can independently verify your results.

best,

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      It's Spungeh for everything.
    • Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      Bump....
    • kaldexpoker