Poker :Visions

• JBCD71
      JBCD71
      Global
      Hello everyone JBCD71 here again to talk about Poker and the visions one can have in Poker,which can be bad or good.Lets talk about the good part first as most people like good news first.In a positve point is always staying positve and visioning your cards to be great cards or until they are great cards.For instance when you have a flush draw...do you vision the flush coming? I think you should expectt it and vision it to come.Really great players can sometimes see what is coming before the cards come...they call it luck...sometimes they call it a feel for the cards....i call it visions when it is done right.Its very rare to have...some players are so good they can also see other players cards as if they have a superpower like a superhero....say Superman x-ray vision.They can tell the player the exact cards they are holding,you may have seen some of the pros do it...they have this very superpower i am talking about.But even rare Pros have the vision Power.Heres another example..for instance when a player is holding QQs and raises a three bet on the button...big blind has KKs raises all in...it takes a great player in my opinion in any position with the QQs to fold there and see hes facing KKs or Aces ..probabbally 8 or 9 times out of ten most players call there...but it takes a great player with visions to fold.Now the bad part is simple...if you vision any card beside the one you need ,your card wont come up.And never envision another players card coming.Good luck at the tables JBCD71 A.K.A. Johnny Aces Cabral
  • 23 replies
    • DukeXIII
      DukeXIII
      Bronze
      Dude ...!! Are u high ?? :)
    • cjchalmers
      cjchalmers
      Silver
      i want what he's smoking
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      when you have a flush draw...do you vision the flush coming? I think you should expectt it and vision it to come.

whatever your visions are,the flush will come 4:1.

can sometimes see what is coming before the cards come

i have a strong VISION that you are reffering to daniel negreanu straight flush "read".actually,what he is doing,is calling out the card that he would exceptionally want to come.

.some players are so good they can also see other players cards as if they have a superpower like a superhero....say Superman x-ray vision.They can tell the player the exact cards they are holding,you may have seen some of the pros do it

i have another strong VISION that you are also reffering to daniel negreanu and his "something like K9" or his "i think you have ACES"
      it's called deductory operational logic and pretty much narrowing the range uber accurately (i'm not claiming i can do this or saying that this is easy) post flop.

EDIT: in the video he calls his hand,but still calls the flop bet with top pair queens.why would he need the confirmation if he knows he has aces FOR SURE?

QQs to fold there and see hes facing KKs or Aces

This is also possible,because snap 4bet shoving from a rock or a "more-than-average" TAG is usually QQ+ or AK and you are looking at a split,a flip or dominated situation (QQ vs AK is not exactly a flip but whatever)
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Cocaine is hell of a drug, isn't it?
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Thread of the year. :P
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze
      This is somewhat true, I can just feel it when I get a badbeat or when I'll hit over half the time before it happens. Yes I know it sounds silly.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gsergiul
      This is somewhat true, I can just feel it when I get a badbeat or when I'll hit over half the time before it happens. Yes I know it sounds silly.
      selective memory
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      0% talent
      0% work
      100% vision?
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Originally posted by gsergiul
      selective memory
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      PS should hire you to write articles
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      oh man i waited for this all day. ihufa dont forget that some ppl count on you.

[x] worth the wait :D
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      hahahaha :f_biggrin:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      This guy is like the second coming of grailer
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      Hey why are you discrediting the guy?

You're just jealous that you don't have visions yourself.
      There are days in that I just sit with my entire bankroll somewhere and jam with 62s pre because I know that I will suck out, and I do.

Why do you think that "fish" are calling your 4bets with T7o and then beat you?
      They just know better.
    • L3ST
      L3ST
      Bronze
      The best poker visions are given by mushrooms.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tomaloc

There are days in that I just sit with my entire bankroll somewhere and jam with 62s pre because I know that I will suck out, and I do.

They just know better.
      :facepalm:
    • furculision
      furculision
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar

They just know better.
      :facepalm:
      i think he is trolling

if not...

yeah,pretty much what you said :D
    • gsergiul
      gsergiul
      Bronze

They just know better.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      of course I was totally serious :f_o:

actually I'm just having a boring day