Turnement video

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi!

I was thinking that it would be great if one of the better players or a coach or moderator could make a video of himself playing a tournament with comments and explanations. I think it would do me and a lot of other players a lot of good to see how to play a tournament first hand.

I know it's a lot to ask(It's not easy to keep blabing on and on about what you're doing and stay concentrated on the game at the same time for 3-6 hours) but still, pleaseeeeeee :)
  • 3 replies
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Man you would watch how one play 3-6hours tournament?

Watch some SNGs videos because in basic play is the same if you play SNG or tournament. At start you play only good hands(so wait for your moment) and when blinds are higher and you are in late position also try steal some blinds. I am new but i play tournaments like crazy :D Mostly freerolls and some low money tournaments as well.

Am i worng that SNGs and tournaments are in basic play same?
    • swissmoumout
      swissmoumout
      Bronze
      They're not quite the same thing, since in tourneys, the blinds go up but there's still always 10 (or 9) players at the table, so you play somewhat tighter. SnG's are comparable to the final table, though the pushing ranges are different (and payout structures are totally different)
      Actually I had a video of the PP 300k$ final two tables, but that didn't work, and also a video of the final table of the super thursday (150$ deep-stack tourney), but that didn't work either... but if I place deep in a tourney anytime soon, I'll be sure to record it :D
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Well I wouldn't watch it all in one go, but yeah it would be great to see the thinking behind it. It's like SnGs but still it isn't the same thing.

If not a video of a whole turney at least a video of the bubble would be nice