Buying USA players BR's?

• PocketAcesJohn
      I shouldn't really get to far ahead of myself because obvs have no idea if i'll even be able to log into FT again...

But anyway say FT comes back and i was to offer to buy USA players BR's at 50c per 1$, how would be able to get there BR? Would they have to give me there FT account PW and i'd have to log in and transfer it? If not what/how would you do it?

I'm pritty sure alot of USA players just want something back and have seen people selling Rolls before. But how are the transactions done?

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi PocketAcesJohn,

I personally think it is best to wait until we hear further news regarding Full Tilt. will announce full details just as soon as it hears anything.

I would also express extreme caution when looking to take on any private transfers. Whilst it is hoped that people would be genuine, the possibility of scams, fraud and loss of financial or personal details cannot be ruled out or even foreseen sometimes.

I would always recommend that you only look to transfer money between friends that you know well and never in any large amount that you cannot afford to lose.

Best regards,

• tcs35
      i bought someones for 40c on the dollar when it looked like ftp were gonna come back lol. our agreement was that i would get the money in cash once he is allowed to withdraw.
    • thazar
      If you do something like there has to be an element of trust as you have to take the other party's word on the amount they have on ftp and that they will actually send you the money when and if it becomes available.

• w34z3l
      Man, I'd LOVE to sell my ftp roll.

Maybe not 40c on the $ though.